Dark Angel Test Mini

Festablo

I agree with everyone above i think it looks awsome, i've always bine a fan of extreme highlighting and the eyes are very well done keep up the good work and hope to see more pics of the army as you get it done

primalxx

I would suggest dropping the highlight on the inside of the shoulder pad. That should be a shadow area. Otherwise, a good example of extreme highlighting and a good color for Dark Angels. :lol:

looking good.

personally not so much of a fan of the extreme highlighting anymore (used to use it for my DA's then took a break for a few years while at uni and came back to the hobby to find i had changed my painting style) however i think you managed to use this to good effect. think the highlight on the sholder pad - the inner one is a little thick.

can't really tell from the photo but have you black lined as well for the recesses?

the eye and the bolter particularly look very impressive!

lhg033

Thanks guys! Yeah seeing as this is my test mini I really didnt take the time with the highlights I wanted to see what the effect would look like. Im going to clean it up on the actual minis themselves. Thanks for the great feed back, ill post more of the army as I get it done =) - Fest

Archived