DA Sniper Scouts

ODM

Scout Snipers

Just finished my sniper scouts to add to my Battle Force. Sorry about the small pic. C and C appreciated (if you can see them!).

I am working on painting a Librarian Conversion now, then I will take new pics of the whole army. Should be after the weekend.

Entire Army

Q EDIT: Moved to HoH where finished Marines belong :D

Looking good! :D

I particually like the clean bone colour of the trousers, very nice.

My sniper scouts arrived in the post today and I cant wait to get started on them, they are much better than the bp+ccw/bolter/shotgun scouts.

One quick question, are you planning to paint camo on the backs of the capes? As far as I can see there just green at the mo.

Great minis tho!

Knight

Thnaks for the C and C. The capes are actually grey. From the front they look rather plain, but the folds and wrinkles look pretty good from the sides and back IMHO. I have considered Camo cloaks, but am unsure still. Maybe I will go back and experimment in the future.

I will check on the kneeling scout's rifle. I think it's the perspective of the photo, but I will make sure. Can't have a crooked rifle!

No WIP on the Libby right now. I am trying to model Fear of Darkness onto him, and want to see how it looks painted before exposing myself to the laughs :D

Archived