Finally I've get it

Raziellycas

great job raz, glad to see you removed the swastikas, the new symbol is better. How long does it take you to paint your gold?

I've changed the symbol before the big crash it's a long time that you don't visit the forum... and anyway I were not so glad... anyway for this gold, well usually almost 2 days for a good work, I have to let dry the boltgun and the chainmail, then the first wash with flesh ink, the yellow/flesh ink wash and at last the 2

This is just something I learned by experience, but...

The first squad in an army is ALWAYS a hump to get over. It is a mental thing, I guess. After that, painting up models is not a problem. I did most of my army in under two weeks, but it took me over three years of testing, getting better at painting, and getting better at converting to get my first squad done. I have a feeling that the same will happen to you, Raz. Not really the painting or converting thing, but testing yes. When you get to that point in painting, you will just PUMP out stuff.

Wonderful stuff, the most charecterful space marines I have ever seen in my modeling life. You should be very proud. :3

Can't wait to see new stuff from you, Raz. :3

Alpha

Very nice! Do you have any close up shots?

check my signature fro close ups, and search sergent akram in the hall of honour for sergent close up.

Now thats what a space marine should look like, well done sir. Do you have any pre aint photos or WIP shots?

my photobucket (there also other kind of image but well doesn't matter ok :rolleyes: )

VERY nice work! Excellent models mate :rolleyes: My only criticism is the Commander's eyes. It might just be the picture, but it kind of looks like hes looking off to the left, like theres something more interesting over there than the enemy infront of him.

"Brothers halt your charge! I think I just saw some Battle Sisters taking off their armour!"

"What about the enemy, Captain?"

"Enemy? What enemy? Man, she could strip down my bolter any time..."

:unsure:

-Kaldoth

I really like the gray grass bases, it looks very 'scorched earth'. The blood effects look great, is that just a wash of red you used for them? I gotta say, I dont usually like the 2 tone split down the middle paint schemes, but black and gold works really really well.

VERY nice work! Excellent models mate :unsure: My only criticism is the Commander's eyes. It might just be the picture, but it kind of looks like hes looking off to the left, like theres something more interesting over there than the enemy infront of him.

"Brothers halt your charge! I think I just saw some Battle Sisters taking off their armour!"

"What about the enemy, Captain?"

"Enemy? What enemy? Man, she could strip down my bolter any time..."

:lol:

-Kaldoth

:rolleyes: He is looking at S. Celestine when she is changing her old armor with the holy relics ones ^__^

I really like the gray grass bases, it looks very 'scorched earth'. The blood effects look great, is that just a wash of red you used for them? I gotta say, I dont usually like the 2 tone split down the middle paint schemes, but black and gold works really really well.

thanks ^__^ the blood effect on scrolls are just red ink, ones one chainswords are painted first with red gore, then "highlighted" with blood red and then washed with red ink

I'm sorry, you say you're going to have a WHOLE ARMY of them?!?

Wow...

I may have to lie down (carefully and quietly sweeps own miniatures into a nearby bin).

Seriously though, they look very nice indeed. A fantastic overall effect. I can't wait to see what you do to top them for your commander and accompanying squad!

I'm sorry, you say you're going to have a WHOLE ARMY of them?!?

Wow...

I may have to lie down (carefully and quietly sweeps own miniatures into a nearby bin).

Seriously though, they look very nice indeed. A fantastic overall effect. I can't wait to see what you do to top them for your commander and accompanying squad!

Well yes I'm making an army with this theme, slowly, very slowly but I'm making it...

Archived