Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= OTHER GAMES FORUM RULES =][=

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 10,371 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists

I tend to disagree with your last point, because I have many times played roleplays on a forum with an near-identical setup as this one. Play-by-post roleplays actually work and are popular.

Anyway, thanks for the reply :)

gallery_45765_13882_50260.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_5904_4405.png

"The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us. Fear our name, for it is vengeance."

Forum Rules | Imperial Fists (& Successors) | Tyranids (& Genestealer Cults) | Liber Astartes

Crimson Guard [models | DIY lore] - W:0 D:0 L:2

Hive Fleet Behemoth [models] - W:0 D:0 L:0

Phoros

Phoros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 645 posts
  • Chapter Name: Fire Lords

I'd advise just doing it over Skype, or something. You could even use one of the myriad free forum hosting sites to make a forum specifically for the purpose.

thog dont caare

"Well, yes, he disguised himself as my beloved dead son, so that's a mark against him, but where was my statue? WHERE WAS MY STATUE?"

-Horus, False Gods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users