The Chapter List Project

Yeah, but that order would go in the same place as DIY chapters. I just listed the officially named (gathered from the two codices, and various magazines and other releases such as Chapter Approved 2001) orders, which sadly are rather numbered.

Thank you for the info about THIS thread for just the OFFICIAL chapters, good or bad, and the DIY chapters are in a different thread. Can you direct again for THAT particular thread? Also, Melissia, I have a SoB army that I am building for my mrs and have called it the Order of the Snow Shrine.

Take a look in the Liber Astartes forum, the one with the sub-title of "DIY Chapter Creation (Loyalists and Renegades)".

No, lol, I am not Bobcat and I was not mad. I was just placing emphasis on those words to get my point across. That's all. I will have to write down an entire history and what not about my chapter and then post it. Thanks go to you two about the links I can post them on. I greatly appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
No, lol, I am not Bobcat and I was not mad. I was just placing emphasis on those words to get my point across. That's all. I will have to write down an entire history and what not about my chapter and then post it. Thanks go to you two about the links I can post them on. I greatly appreciate it.

I suggest reading some of the chapters in the Liber Honouros Index. Give you a pretty good idea of what a good chapter description looks like.

• 1 month later...
Also, two more "official" orders of the Adepta Sororitas. Order of the Ardent Flame and Order of the Fervent Heart These two are minor orders in Dawn of War: Soulstorm.

Yes indeed, and this novels let us know that the Blood Raven and the Ecclesiarchy (not sure about the correct spelling here) keeps strong link together.

Another thing that could be listed for the sororita is their homeworld. If I am correct, all order are from Terra or Ophelia IV.

(Anyways, nice idea for the Sororita since it is the army i am currently playing and i like it very much.)

• 1 year later...

The Spears are an official Chapter -- in fact they are that posters Avatar (which is funny given that a trident is their emblem).

That said I have no clue where they are getting the aquatic warfare angle from. Outside of their picture in How to Paint Space Marines and the Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes poster there is no fluff on them in an official capacity that I know of.

The Spears are an official Chapter -- in fact they are that posters Avatar (which is funny given that a trident is their emblem).

That said I have no clue where they are getting the aquatic warfare angle from. Outside of their picture in How to Paint Space Marines and the Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes poster there is no fluff on them in an official capacity that I know of.

Whoops my bad, i forgot that fluff was fan-made. Also the word Trident in some languages is directly translated into "three spear" or something along those lines. Seeing as how much Astartes love their Latin (ferrus manus= iron hands in latin) it makes sense in a way.

Archived