=][= MODERATOR ENTRIES =][=

VOTING:

Voting is simple enough, send in your favorite THREE entries (3 Frater, 3 Mod) via PM to me (Kurgan). Order doesn't matter. Please make sure you seperate your votes into FRATER DOMUS and MODERATOR. Before anyone asks, YES you can vote for your own this time around.

Voting will be open from Wednesday October 4, 2006 through Tuesday October 10, 2006

Winners will be announced Wednesday October 11, 2006.

On October 11 the thread will be opened for you to comment on the varioues entries. Until then please DO NOT discuss the entries on the board.

Please note this thread is for MODERATOR Entries:

Moderator Entry 1: Chaplain Lucifer

Becoming a scout is a ressurection, from a young boy that dies to his

kin and

to himself ressurects to become a genetically engineered adult that is

the

perfect soldier... Even more so in Dark Angels Chapter, where they are

told to

forget their past lives and devote themselves fully to the Chapter. Each

scout

inducted is a rebirth of hope , so that the chapter keeps on living....

modwip1.jpg

mod1-1.jpg

mod1-2.jpg

Moderator Entry 5: SkiBA

My entry is Calistarius/ Mephiston as he emerges from rubble after being trapped for 10 days and mastering the Black Rage. This makes him the most powerful psyker of the Blood Angels and their Chief Librarian.

Besides the obvious resurrection imagery of Mephiston being reborn, this also goes along with my return to Blood Angels.

Blood Angels were my first real 40k army, but I moved on to Salamanders as a loyalist army and BA went by the wayside.

With the recent Space Hulk AoD, I brought my BA out of retirement.

modwip5.jpg

mod5-1.jpg

mod5-2.jpg

mod5-3.jpg

Moderator Entry 7: Templar 14

This entry fits the ressurrection theme in two ways.

First the model is a ressurrection of the old 25mm servitor model into the new GW 28mm miniature range. It now stands as tall as the new Space Marine servitor models. Second the cenobyte servitor model represents a re-entry or ressurrection into active duty with the chapter by a failed neophyte.

modwip7.jpg

mod7-1.jpg

mod7-2.jpg

Moderator Entry 8: OwlandMoonguy

In fever dreams, Cytokine writhed. 'I receive a gift!' he moaned in abject misery. From his rectum sprouted silky strands and spinning they enwrapped him. Like a grub or larval worm he shrunk into a warp-spawned cocoon.

The legion gathered chanting cants of ensorcelled power; they swayed in a circle all around. The sack bulged as Cytokine struggled. Then a break appeared. The wicked edge of a blackened scythe split the ropey strands. "Behold!" the Lord T

Archived