Metal-themed Slaanesh army

Mortarion

sweet mother of metal!!!

amazing work there my friend!

may i suggest if you want to expand to a more competative army that you look to a few dreads and or obliterators? the obliterators may work pretty well to theme up though you may be better off building most of them from scratch.....

a metallica contingient would be good, also.... where's lemmy? you cant havemetalwithout lemmy :devil:

lhg033

Its okay...I guess. I mean I am not into themed armies at all and for me this is really not all that great. Personally I think this army would have looked a lot better had you just left the stock models the way they were. Conversions are really overrated and I find it hard to believe you got any awards for this army...

Just kidding :lol: this army is unbelievable. I really really like it. Great job! I can appreciate all the work it took to get this army on the table. You deserve every award they bring you. I cant wait to see your next army. Hope your not too burnt out! :P

later,

ollie

I cant wait to see your next army. Hope your not too burnt out! :D

Well, my "next" army was actually posted before this one. It's a Deathwing army and there are pictures of it here in the Hall of Honour. After the Deathwing I have not really started any new army, but rather adding units to old projects.

And about being burned out... No, not really. But I allmost stoped using NMM after this army. Even on display pieces.

I really LOVE the bikers. Best chaos bikes ever, and I don't usually like 40k choppers. The blued metal on the AC looks awesome- I'm gonna have to knock that idea if I ever do bikes. Even if it's odd looking as SENMM chrome, it really works. Bikes that run hot tend to have blue pipes anyhow, I can see warp energy affecting the whole bike in the same vien...

Like suggested in somewhere in first couple pages:

Is there chance of seeing converted Dread fitting this theme??? ;)

Pretty, Please??? :P

Well... I have some ideas for a dread but to be honoest I don't really think it'll become reality anytime soon. The tour is finished and if they ever go on another tour it will be with lots of new models. And that will take time.

Well... I have some ideas for a dread but to be honoest I don't really think it'll become reality anytime soon. The tour is finished and if they ever go on another tour it will be with lots of new models. And that will take time.

Well that is somekind of promise and that is good enough for me.

Now then, I'll just have to wait. ;)

Archived