Arizona, USA

dvdhwk

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Figured I'd bump this thread. I'm south of Tucson. Anyone on here that's not in the local FB group for Tucson? Would love to expand my gaming group. I mostly play 40k but am starting to branch out into other board games and skirmish games like Mordheim.

• 2 years later...

Moving back to the Grand Canyon state at the end of the month. It's been four years since I left, and my old stomping grounds closed even before that (Empire Games in Mesa). Will be in Glendale/West Valley, but after living in LA, I'm open to driving across the Valley for games.

Hit me up.

Moving back to the Grand Canyon state at the end of the month. It's been four years since I left, and my old stomping grounds closed even before that (Empire Games in Mesa). Will be in Glendale/West Valley, but after living in LA, I'm open to driving across the Valley for games.

Hit me up.

Man great time to move back.....100* plus heat already.

I’m in Glendale, a few miles east of the UFO looking Stadium. Closest stores are Imperial Outpost and Warhammer Store Goodyear. Warhammer Store is still closed currently and IO opens up with curbside pick today, no open gaming. Other Stores are Warhammer Store Scottsdale, Game Depot in Tempe, Games U in Mesa and another one in Mesa. I wish Battlefoam still had there gaming area open.