Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arizona, USA

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Devil Child

Devil Child

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords

Phoenix/Glendale area and interested in games at one of the local shops.

TheForgottenAngel

TheForgottenAngel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 915 posts
I'm in Lake Havasu, so Bullhead is within traveling distance. Where's a good place to play here or nearby?

TheBlindPrimarch

TheBlindPrimarch

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 734 posts
  • Faction: The Paladins of Midterra

Hey, I live in Casa Grande but work in Tempe, I'm looking for fellows to game with, hang with, nerd out on 40k lore, etc. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Creator of the Paladins of Midterra- A Second Legion Project(Link above)

Project Lead for the War of Light Alternate Universe Project-Link

Writer for the Brotherhood of the Lost Alternative Heresy Project-Link

Creator of the Vasalius 1st Terra Heredes Imperial Auxilla-Link

thewarriorhunter

thewarriorhunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,233 posts
  • Faction: Renegade-ish Marines and Nids

Figured I'd bump this thread. I'm south of Tucson. Anyone on here that's not in the local FB group for Tucson? Would love to expand my gaming group. I mostly play 40k but am starting to branch out into other board games and skirmish games like Mordheim.

toaae

toaae

++ SECURIFER VIRIDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,689 posts
  • Faction: Orks, SoB, Necrons

Moving back to the Grand Canyon state at the end of the month. It's been four years since I left, and my old stomping grounds closed even before that (Empire Games in Mesa). Will be in Glendale/West Valley, but after living in LA, I'm open to driving across the Valley for games.

Hit me up.

WAAAGH!!! Tortoof, a WiP thread (updated: 5/10/21) ||| Order of the Penitent Saint: A Project Thread (updated: 2/13/2021)
[IG 2020]Index Imperialis: Order of the Penitent Saint // IA: Dune Vipers (WiP; updated: 10/17/19, v.1) // [IG 2020]Index Xenos: WAAAGH!!! Tortoof (WiP; updated: 5/10/2020)
ETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_48988_15465_4633.pnggallery_48988_15738_35057.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.pnggallery_30308_9518_2576.jpggallery_48988_15094_2398.png
(click on the images to see my vows!)

thewarriorhunter

thewarriorhunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,233 posts
  • Faction: Renegade-ish Marines and Nids

I'm in Tucson but I've visited Imperial Outpost on Thunderbird when I was up there for work and it seemed like a great store. Might be worth checking out once you get settled in.

war009

war009

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,536 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights Adepta Sororitas

Moving back to the Grand Canyon state at the end of the month. It's been four years since I left, and my old stomping grounds closed even before that (Empire Games in Mesa). Will be in Glendale/West Valley, but after living in LA, I'm open to driving across the Valley for games.

Hit me up.

Man great time to move back.....100* plus heat already.

I’m in Glendale, a few miles east of the UFO looking Stadium. Closest stores are Imperial Outpost and Warhammer Store Goodyear. Warhammer Store is still closed currently and IO opens up with curbside pick today, no open gaming. Other Stores are Warhammer Store Scottsdale, Game Depot in Tempe, Games U in Mesa and another one in Mesa. I wish Battlefoam still had there gaming area open.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,906 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

I’d love to destroy all your boiz.

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!