Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pre Heresy Luna Wolves Update 10.19.2008!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

Sons of Horus

Sons of Horus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,081 posts
absolutely wonderful minis. keep on posting more i really really like them.

Kill for the living! Kill for the dead!

Acerbus

Acerbus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 116 posts
great conversions, i really like hwo you did the termies. are you gonna make a horus?
never tell nurgle a secret, he'll spill his guts to anyone!

"i am open to new ideas, just not stupid ones"

Pig Of Sparta

Pig Of Sparta

++ VERRES LACONIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,584 posts
i really like the jetbike conversion, i agree with everyone else, you've got to get some painted up, i think they'll all look great when they're done.
[img=http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p456/pigofsparta/Master%20of%20the%20Armoury/200px-Crux_Terminatus-1-1.png][img=http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gif]

++[url=http://coolminiornot.com/artist/pig+of+sparta]My CoolMiniOrNot Gallery[/url]++ ++ [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/pigofsparta/sets/]My Flickr Photostream[/url]++ ++[url=http://styofpigs.blogspot.co.uk/]the pig's sty[/url]++ ++[url=http://s11.zetaboards.com/IBoH/index/]IBoH Forums[/url]++

Mortifis

Mortifis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 223 posts
Fantastic conversion, friend. Given me a couple new ideas for my very W-I-P Masters of the Chapter.

Oh, and do my eyes deceive me, or do you have an Armorcast Warhound lurking behind your modelling table? I, too, possess one of these (well, two actually :drool: ) Love to see you get some paint on yours!

MrSocks

MrSocks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 199 posts
Love the army, especially abbadon and the termies. The old style landspeeders do look awesome, however I was under the impression that landspeeders were only rediscovered after the horus heresy?

I just looked on the lexicanum

As they were rediscovered after the Horus Heresy there are no Land Speeders in Chaos Space Marines armies (however, recent background indicates that there were Land Speeders prior to the Heresy - if this is the case, then no explanation for their absence in Chaos Space Marine armies has yet been given).

It does seem strange, but I think they fit your army ^_^ .

Other than that love the converted land raider. Though I'm not sure the MkI will look so good next to it on a battlefield

Well Met Brother,
Regards MrSocks

Sergeant P.

Sergeant P.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
Wow! One week on holiday and not online and ten new posts!

@JekCromium: The Head is from the old platsic CSM models with the horns removed and an eldar helmet crest added.

@Custodian: I've got different rules for them: normal SM Codex, CSM Codex excluding daemons,plague marines, noise marines, defiler and other stuff, BoLS-Rules and a LUNA WOLVES Codex from this site:Codex LW . The axe is actually made of two parts of old plastic dwarf axes.

@Mortifis: Yes it is an ARMOURCAST Scout Titan which i use in APOC-games.

@MrSocks: There are some images of Landspeeders in the Collected Visions Artbook.

That's it so far for some time as i'm moving home soon and won't be able to put work in my army. As soon as i can i will post an update, but you will still have to wait for painted models as my skills are really not the best.

esinhorn

esinhorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,236 posts
I would say that chaos has no Land Speeders because they are kind of fragile and they all broke.
And the Dark Ad-Mech did not have any STC's to fix them.
So after 10000 years they are all long since scrap.

Edited by esinhorn, 17 August 2008 - 05:51 PM.

Beef

Beef

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,249 posts
Nice conversions. I hope your painting skills are as awsome as your converting skills to truly do justice to these guys
AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P
[img=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/3ForBeef.gif]

DiStudios

DiStudios

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
Lots of nice figures you have there, the Speeders and Heavy weapons give a nice retro feel.

Looking forward to more :D

"Numfar! Do the dance of shame!"

Alpha Wolf

Alpha Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 133 posts
Awesome job, can't wait to see more
The strongest helping hand is at the end of your own arm.

'To kill an enemy, strike you in three places. Strike you at his hands, and he shall not cut you. Strike you at his heart, and his life shall wane. Strike you at his mind, and his courage shall fail; his faith shall leave him; his defeat is assured.' Konrad Curze

recceboy

recceboy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7 posts
Well done on the minis , will love to see them finished..:)

ginger gobbo

ginger gobbo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts
i really like were your army is going i am going to do a luna wolf army myself and you have given me a lot of ideas to do my army so thank you

Mr.(Space)Marine

Mr.(Space)Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 370 posts
Nice army, really liking the look of it.

Kozak

Kozak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts
Simply awesome, one thing though, do the captains not have a sideways crest on their heads?

Sergeant P.

Sergeant P.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
Finally some news after i've moved home.

Posted Image
updated LAND RAIDER

Posted Image
Turret for the Heavy Bolters

Posted Image
Dreadnought, really WIP

Posted Image

Posted Image
LOCASTA Tactical Squad

Posted Image
VANGUARD Veteran Squad

Posted Image
STERNGUARD Veteran Squad

Posted Image
Terminators made from the BLACK REACH Terminator-Sergeant

The Either

The Either

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts
wow these guys r still so cool!!!!

where did u get the mark 4 helmets?

Edited by The Either, 19 October 2008 - 05:50 PM.

ginger gobbo

ginger gobbo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts
were did you get the Mk4 helmet from

Sergeant P.

Sergeant P.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
These are from the FORGEWORLD RED SCORPIONS Space Marines.

ginger gobbo

ginger gobbo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts
but some look plastic

Sergeant P.

Sergeant P.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
Oh, you mean the grey ones. These are from the Black Templar Upgrade set from GW.