Washington, USA

Every other Wednesday at EWU in Cheney, WA the EWU Gamers club play 40k. You don't have to be a member, very laid back, there for the game and fun. We start at 5pm if anyone is interested, and starting this school year we are starting a galactic ccampaign. If you have any Questions e-mail me at dustyrumsey@hotmail.com or find me on facebook.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Portland, but have car and will travel

anyone in SW WA wants to school someone who has never played once in their lives?

I will have a ~2000 Space Wolves army, that I would probably like to start out at 700 or so

• 1 year later...

Hey hey hi. I live in the Edmonds/Mountlake area and really would love to start a gaming club up. i obviously love 40k, but also do necro, mordheim, and just about any other games workshop game, and a few that aren't. pm me if your at all interested. i can bring myself, the wife, and possibly more. i have flexible hours, but weekends are best. but anywolf just let me know, thanks

*EDIT* p.s. i have access too, and am willing to help build, several gaming tables.

I am also in Edmonds. My cousin and I go to a store in Woodinville every monday for a league night. It's called Ernie's Games. I play BA, my husband plays IG and my cousin plays Necron mostly. I have a 4x6 gaming table in my living room, but mostly play at league night. 

• 7 months later...

Reviving an old thread, but here it goes.  I'm located in Kent, Washington and I'm currently putting together an Imperial Fists army, with an eye on some Guard as allies.  Aside from the GW stores in my area (Kent Station, Supermall, Factoria) there aren't a lot of gaming options that I'm aware of.  Card Kingdom, MuGu Games, Game Matrix and Games & Gizmos are all a tad far for casual gaming, I'm afraid.  I know that a card store in Burien (Monster Gaming) is supposed to have a small group of players but for the life of me I can't imagine where they play.

Is there anyone in my area who'd care to invite me over to their garage?  :)

Shaughnn, in Seattle

Ha... I feel you on the distance thing. I live near Shelton, and my closest gaming areas are either Olympia's Olympic Card and Comics, which doesn't have a big enough 40k following to play randomly, or Gig Harbor GW store. The Gig Harbor GW store is pretty great, we actually beat the other GW stores in a recent apocalypse formation arms race. Not bad when you consider we are facing against Seattle and Tacoma.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Apologies for the necropost, but I figured it was better than starting a new thread.

What is the 40k community like in the Seattle area? I'm vaguely considering moving out that way and I'm trying to get an idea on the community.

Thanks all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I too will be moving to Seattle at the end of May and will need a place to get my game on. I don't usually play tourneys but I like pick up games and the chance to meet new people and pick up new modeling ideas!!

Thanks in advance!!

End of Line

• 1 year later...
Hey everyone! I'm friends with your owner of a place called Meeple's Games in West Seattle. They have GW merchandise, plenty of space, and great food. All they need now is a gaming community. They technically have warhammer might on Wednesday after 5, but its not popular and they are attempting to liquidate stock. Let me know if anyone is near enough to meet. They don't have scenery and tables yet, but that could happen if there was interest.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I live in a deadzone. I'm in Enumclaw. Auburn closed and Kent Station is just a boutique with one fancy table. Are there any players in the south KC area? I do have a game room, but it's set up for RPG/CCG fare. I could potentially host over the summer if there is some interest and no other active groups. 

Hey Twopounder.  The GW shop in Puyallup has a pretty good crowd, if you haven't checked it out.  Heroic Knight Games in Issaquah or Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacey might be your closest options for public gaming otherwise.  Heroic Knight is probably your best bet, as it's only 25 miles away from Enumclaw.  It has a night for open miniature playing on Tuesdays and Thursday nights is Warhammer.  They've got a lot of tables and a lot of terrain and a great crowd. 

• 1 month later...

Hey Twopounder.  The GW shop in Puyallup has a pretty good crowd, if you haven't checked it out.  Heroic Knight Games in Issaquah or Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacey might be your closest options for public gaming otherwise.  Heroic Knight is probably your best bet, as it's only 25 miles away from Enumclaw.  It has a night for open miniature playing on Tuesdays and Thursday nights is Warhammer.  They've got a lot of tables and a lot of terrain and a great crowd. 

I've played there, and it seems alright. I was hoping for a bit shorter drive. Lacey is right out, and Issiquah is a pain with how bad traffic on I5 and I405 is getting.

I hadn't heard of Heroic Knight though. Maybe I'll venture up and pay them a visit. It's still 2 hours of driving, so I'll keep my eye open for something closer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mateus,

Heroic Knight in Issaquah and Games & Gizmos in Redmond are going to be your closest stores.  Heroic Knight has open miniature gaming on Tuesdays and Warhammer Thursdays.  Paul and Thomas are exceptional folks too!
Games & Gizmos is relocating soon, and recreating themselves into a gaming pub (if I understand things correctly).  But it's a good crowd and a good store.  I'm further South, in Kent, so I don't make it to Redmond as much as I am able to visit Issaquah.
Welcome to the area!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darkn3ssFalls.  Wrong Washington.  We're the one with lots of trees and salmon.  Not so much Congressmen.  ;)

Cheers from Seattle!

Interesting they must have combined them there's a mix of posts in there