Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Washington, USA

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Marshal Gerhardt

Marshal Gerhardt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
Greets fellow Washingtonians. I'm getting back into 40k after several years of inactivity and a move to Federal Way (south of Seattle, north of Tacoma). What are some good 40k stores to play at in the area?

Sugarlessllama

Sugarlessllama

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 484 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Consuls

Hey hey! I just moved to Bellingham, WA. Anyone interested in getting some games in?

Work hard. Be kind.

Laughingman

Laughingman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

Update: Games and Gizmos is officially gone.... Looking for a new place to play without having to drive all the way to Issaquah from Shoreline.... 

Doombob

Doombob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18 posts
As of late 2018 the places I know of are Mox Boarding House in Ballard and Bellevue. Is there still a place to go in Issaquah?

My personal painting/battle report blog for average skill paint jobs but cool RT old school Ultramarines: http://chapterapproved.blogspot.com

Laughingman

Laughingman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

As of late 2018 the places I know of are Mox Boarding House in Ballard and Bellevue. Is there still a place to go in Issaquah?

Issaquah has Heroic Knights Games, its a reasonable venue with decent terrain, They occasionally put on 30K events as well...

FLGS in Edmonds/Lynnwood area:

PFC games in Perrinville:  A decently equipped  shop with several wargaming tables with a full stock of terrain, they also stock Reaper and some Vallejo paints.

Critical Strike Games in Edmonds: Has a table or two and does Warhammer Nights on Sunday.

Nomad Games in Lynnwood: Hole in the Wall shop (only has one table) the co-owners are super chill, fun people...

Other useful places to know about:

Oop Games and Hobby in lynnwood: primarily an online retailer of OOP miniatures and games, but has a physical storefront as well.  Has a wide collection of random stuff and will likely sell you plastic bits by the oz, if you ask nicely.. 

Galaxy hobby in Lynnwood: More for RC/model aircraft people, but carries the Vallejo VMC line, as well as the ALCAD II line of Airbrush paints. ironically right next to a hobby lobby)

Panzerdepot: (Kirkland) "Everything but GW" store that caters to historical war-gamers, Has a full rack of Vallejo VMC and VMC air.

Edited by Laughingman, 21 November 2018 - 08:11 AM.

Doombob

Doombob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18 posts

Ok good to know thanks for the info, thats near work for me.

My personal painting/battle report blog for average skill paint jobs but cool RT old school Ultramarines: http://chapterapproved.blogspot.com

BetterOffShred

BetterOffShred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 274 posts
Where are people playing up near Spokane now ? Hobbytown and Merlyns I imagine still. Looks like gamers haven is still up. I'm in Spokane looking to have some friendly games, possibly start a super nerdy campaign, I have a bunch of armies. Hit me up. Mostly weekends though weeknights could be good depending :)
-Brett

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

BetterOffShred

BetterOffShred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 274 posts
Addendum, DeepSpace is me, I found my old account. Hit me up instead ;)
-Brett

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

mughi3

mughi3

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,537 posts
  • Faction: panzer brigade
between Tacoma and Olympia you currently have
.terracrux-tacoma-limited nearby parking since it is downtown

.the game matrix-Lakewood (my store so I am a bit biased) with late night gaming fri/sat/sun

.Olympic cards and comics-lacey aka gabbys. she moved all her gaming tables into a newer loft area and out of the retail space so it is pretty nice.
"life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men"

"Heresy begets retribution."
"Retribution begets reloading."

M.ilitary U.tility G.enetic H.igher I.ntelligence.

Laughingman

Laughingman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

Update:

PDC in perrinville is gone... They got hit with several major break-ins and lost 20K plus worth of merchandise. Owner was already debating throwing in the towel, pushed him over the edge from what I heard... 

Nomad Games in Lynnwood moved to a slightly bigger unit in the same building, has two or three tables now... 

_______

Meeples in west Seattle as a 40k/30k nights on Thursdays has a dedicated 30K scene that puts on events on a regular bases... Fun place... 

Soldier of Dorn

Soldier of Dorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,523 posts
  • Faction: VII-284BTN

Galaxy Hobby in Lynnwood closed last month as well, which is a damn shame.

gallery_78067_11287_41024.pnggallery_78067_11287_2164.pnggallery_78067_11287_16564.png

For the light of Sol, and the earth of Terra, we stand. For the oaths we made, we stand. For the blood in our veins, we stand.
For the stones laid by our ancestors, we stand. For the days that have passed and the days that shall come, we stand.
For the living and the honour of the dead, we stand.

Laughingman

Laughingman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

Galaxy Hobby in Lynnwood closed last month as well, which is a damn shame.

Sad face.... I liked there selection of paints, they carried the mission models and Alclad II lines, they will be missed... 

Edited by Laughingman, 16 July 2019 - 04:00 AM.

Hammer&Maul

Hammer&Maul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 20 posts
  • Faction: 30k Sons of Horus
Any Heresy players in North Seattle?

Sarvis

Sarvis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 66 posts
Those nearby Everett, Mugu games is huge, many tables, lots of business, cool employees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users