Florida, USA

Allerka

I live in Cantonment but I generally ride to Pensacola. Not too bad a drive. Either way, anyone want to pick up either a game at TBS or somewhere else. Hit me up! I play some Ghetto Marines so don't judge my models. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

i'm heading to Rhubarb Games Store in winter park today hopefully for some open gaming

i have my templars and my WIP DIY chapter Howling Winds (using chaos codex atm)

would love to get in a few games before i leave next week for rapid river, MI so hit me up through email (reysombra13@yahoo.com) or here

i'm leaving around 11-11:30am and should be there about 12:30-1pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just moved from Sweden into Oviedo, so I'll probably be hanging out at sci-fi a lot on saturdays. Been there a few times, but now I have my army as well so I can actually start getting back into it! I have about 15.000 points of SM, so if you're up for a game just hit me up.

Big blonde guy so I'm hard to miss. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
im from pcola FL looking for someone to get me started in w40k

You still in pcola mate? I over in Panama City, maybe we can game sometime, I have family in pcola and travel there every once in a while and know 40k players in Milton and Destin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
im from pcola FL looking for someone to get me started in w40k

You still in pcola mate? I over in Panama City, maybe we can game sometime, I have family in pcola and travel there every once in a while and know 40k players in Milton and Destin

I'm on the Beach, Zentor. Just started back up with two others (SM, CSM and IG) We'll be playing at Comic Emporium on some Saturday mornings, smaller house games and maybe sometimes at TBS Destin.

Hit me up!

Bert

• 3 weeks later...

Past Present and Future Comics is the place to play in West Palm, but its nothing regular. There are a couple places in Broward where you can game, on a regular weekly schedule: Docking Bay 94 in Coconut Creek and Tate's Gaming Satellite in Lauderhill.

Send me a PM, I am located in Boynton Beach and play White Scars and Eldar.

• 3 weeks later...
I live in Brandon Florida and go to the Hobby town in Regency (By the AMC movie theater) for my games, I haven't gone there with my army yet but I'll let you guys know when it's ready. Edited by Brother Rathul

• 3 weeks later...
Hello All! I moved back to the North Palm Beach area about a year ago and have been looking for gamers ever since! anyone interested in getting some gaming in, shoot me a PM on here or an email -bigtat2guy@yahoo.com! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Good to see some Florida people on here. I'm back into the hobby, and plan to start playing again in Orlando. I'm used to Coliseum of Comics in Kissimmee, which is quite possibly one of the best environments for 40k gaming. I haven't been in a while, but I'll plan to go there and in Winter Park. Hope to see some of you guys there!!

Hey out there. I am looking around in the Pasco County area, West Pasco, for a group. I know of a couple places , Skoll n Bonz and Collisum of games in the New Port Richey and Port Richey area. Just Firing a round off to see if anybody else lives on the fringe of civilazation and may frequent these gaming holes..

Da Corporal

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a guy who lives equal distance between Phoenix Games near the West Oaks Mall, and Sci Fi / Armadillo Games (Used to be Rhubarb) and I am looking to learn to play once I have my stuff.

Anyone feel like teaching a new guy how to play? It will be at the 750 point level.

Course I gotta wait for my stuff to ship to me first of course, but one can plan ahead!

• 1 month later...
Hey out there. I am looking around in the Pasco County area, West Pasco, for a group. I know of a couple places , Skoll n Bonz and Collisum of games in the New Port Richey and Port Richey area. Just Firing a round off to see if anybody else lives on the fringe of civilazation and may frequent these gaming holes..

Da Corporal

Skull n Bonz is definitely THE place to play in Pasco County :)

• 2 months later...
New to the hobby and starting up a Black Templars force in Polk County. Any other players in that vicinity?

I'm in Polk county (winterhaven/eagle lake area), haven't played in close to a decade. I'm not sure there are even any places to play in the county. Closest places to play that I know of are out in kissimmee and orlando, but like I said it's been nearly a decade since I've looked.

• 4 weeks later...
Just moved from California to St. Petersburg and looking for a group to game with. I've heard closest stores are in Tampa but also that they have lots of drama (is this true?). Don't mind gaming at a store but would love to find a group that plays in st pete or somewhere nearby for mellow fun with beers and bbq.

Just moved from California to St. Petersburg and looking for a group to game with. I've heard closest stores are in Tampa but also that they have lots of drama (is this true?). Don't mind gaming at a store but would love to find a group that plays in st pete or somewhere nearby for mellow fun with beers and bbq.

I don't know if there is any drama in Tampa, I don't go their so I wouldn't really know. But the guys in Brandon are really nice if you want to drop on by, be my guest.

Edited by Brother Rathul

Clearwater, Florida here, Emerald City is the closest place I know of, but it's pretty small and I don't really know of anyone who plays there. I'll be building an army up over the summer, drop me a PM or something, because I also have a friend who plays eldar (3-4k points) who's dad plays marines, and another friend who lives in tarpon springs and has the ork side of the black reach set