Georgia, USA

Brother Horse

Hey everyone located around the Atlanta area, just to let ye all know that Wednesdays and Saturdays are dedicated 40K days at my store located in Marietta, GA. If anyone is interested in popping by to get some good gaming on, we open late those days for 40K players so just pop on in and get playing. We also have a large list of gamers contacts so you can always organise a match against your favourite opponent armies. Our website is www.giga-bitescafe.com for more info on our location and whatnot.

• 3 months later...
I have just recently moved to FT. Benning GA, and am looking for a Gaming community. So far I've found only one store that even sells GW products (and it sucks), and have met absolutely not a single person who plays 40K. Is there any body out there?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
How about the Augusta area? I'll be moving there next month and would like to get playing quickly.

Their is a decent gaming community in Augusta. Their are two stores that support gaming.

The Augusta Book Exchange, and Augusts Comics/Games/Book both are owned

by the same folks and are on opposite sides of town for decent coverage.

All the standard games are played, there is a few WFB players and you can always find some 40K.

Other game system are also played on a regular basis. All and all is a pretty rounded community.

BigJon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be headed to Savannah for the near future this weekend, CSM.

Think I'll be hitting up Galactic Comics and Games on Sunday, think their website said something about having PUGs available then.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I live up in Pickens County, I'll try my best to come over to your shop and play some games!

Crazy! I live in Pickens county. I play with 2 guys from Canton and one guy from Cumming.... Do you happen to have a "Waaaaagh!!!" Sticker on the back of your car? If so I was behind you the other day on Hwy. 108....

Edited by Mugsy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I live up in Pickens County, I'll try my best to come over to your shop and play some games!

Crazy! I live in Pickens county. I play with 2 guys from Canton and one guy from Cumming.... Do you happen to have a "Waaaaagh!!!" Sticker on the back of your car? If so I was behind you the other day on Hwy. 108....

Haha na that wasn't me, where do you usually play at. I hate going to hobbytown just to play :/