Actual Official Angron Rules!?

Kable

there be already a post about this somewhere....

this in the aug WD right?

Is there? Dam, ahh well. I didnt know it was in WD, i just passed over it of BOLS. Still i cant complain, unless there is a model in the making (which it doubt) looks like there will be a challenging conversion project looming in the future.

don't worry about it

aug's Wd isn't out yet lol (Y)

hella yeah

it'll be like the mass making of stompa's all over again

oooooo

and THE ORK SUBMERIBLE!!!!

apoc re-

and ork-submarine!!!!!

i know its not power armoured...but at least its on topic?

In Australia, our WD (as far as i know and remember) always comes out on the first wednesday of each month.

And ork Submarines, hell yeah! What else could a Big Mek ask for!?

Lograr is probably preaching to mindless slaves and peturabo is cutting himself.

Nah, Peturabo is locked in a never ending game of chess with Magnus the Red. As or Lorgar, he's yet again at another book signing.

At first I was a bit disappointed by the stats, but looking back on it, Angron alone would be able to topple a Warhound by his lonesome. I'm just hoping they release stats for more Daemon Primarchs, Mortarion in particular.

Im in two minds over this move by GW.

Firstly: I love fluff, I love the HH, I love Primarchs.

But if they are inlcuded in the game...I want awesomeness. Yes he should be able to topple a titan. He should be able to tear GK limb from limb.

But giving him a Leadership modifier is pants as a special rule. Yes with the new combat leadership modifiers it works well...but he's a Primarch/son of Chaos. He deserves better than this!

Yes he should cause leadership checks. I want him to have a weapon of the gods, not something "standard". Angron should cause people to lose complete control of their senses.

You can pimp a Khorne Lord thingy to have 18 attacks for feth sake, yet Angron gets....6 base. That aint Primarch...not even close GW. :P

Secondly: Can I really see GW doing the rest? Reallistically.....no. Fulgrim sweeping all before him? Magnus blasting units apart in shocks of power?

Nope...

I think this due to what they have done with Angron. Very little. He's just a daddy Blood Thirster...yeah thats cool you may say, but is it? Lots of things can kill him still... LOTS of things.

Its like theyve got a new designer and said "Go for it lad, have a bash at the most important gaming material to come out!". If the rest of the Primarchs are written will anyone care now? I for one wont. Not if this is the material I have to look forward to.

Re-warmed HQ's with no jazz hands....no thanks... :FA:

Lograr is probably preaching to mindless slaves and peturabo is cutting himself.

emo losers.

AAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the image of Lorgar and Perturabo with floppy fringes and bad eyeliner!

:o

In my mind all you need for Angron is a Soulgrinder, and the legs of a Warhammer Giant, I also see Angron though with wings (like the Blood Thirster), so use of either Dragon wings or plastic Balrog wings would be part of my own conversion were I to do one. :D

emo losers.

AAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the image of Lorgar and Perturabo with floppy fringes and bad eyeliner!

:D

if i ever go off on my rant on the chaos primarchs, it gets much funnier than that.

but it can all be summed up as they all had daddy issues, and werent hugged enough. so, as most of them took power by force on their worlds or were in the process of doing so (except for angron, who only wanted a good fight), they expected the best. when they didnt get everything they wanted, they went emo.

losers, nuff said.

wolf lord kieran

I just got my copy of the WD and I agree, his stats are dissappointing. 500 points and no real special rules. His -1ld is the same as my chappy's deathmask. Khârn has more attacks and his stats are almost the same as a 150pt Avatar. Add the avatar datasheet from the Apoc reload book and he is wayyy better.

I too would have liked some unique special rules instead of a universal special rule for angron and I think all primarchs could easily have 10 for every stat in their stat line. But I do liek the fact that they finally made rules for a primarch, even if the rules dissappoint. At least its showing that they dare go in directions they never dared to go in the past.

I realy don`t thinkl there should be any proper stats for primarchs i mean those stats to me are a joke i imagine Angron to be a moster flying about tearing baneblades to bits with his hands and making marines crap themselfs.

emo losers.

AAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

;)

if i ever go off on my rant on the chaos primarchs, it gets much funnier than that.

but it can all be summed up as they all had daddy issues, and werent hugged enough. so, as most of them took power by force on their worlds or were in the process of doing so (except for angron, who only wanted a good fight), they expected the best. when they didnt get everything they wanted, they went emo.

losers, nuff said.

wolf lord kieran

lol !! like the loyalists are so much better?? :woot:

they all got daddy issues.. the chaos ones for they weren't hugged enough.. guilliman & dorn because they were hugged too much..

russ was just an alcoholic ...etc.

anaways, I doubt GW will bring more primarch rules.. we'll see..

Archived