California, USA

Red_Scorpion

Yeah, so that tournament didn't go well. Haha, 1/2. I only beat the IG army because it was a city terrain board and his tanks were traffic jammed. But it was fun none the less. More details here.

Anyways, I'm off. Back to Cal Poly for me. I'll be posting here when I know my days of return to northern California.

• 4 weeks later...

Fausto2071- :P i wish they had it at comic con still. A couple years back they had a whole section almost completely devoted to it, now all they have is thq showing dawn of war stuff, which was pretty tight they had a life size darkangel.

looking for a player around placentia/brea/yorba linda/ fullerton, if you go to fullerton junior college thats a bonus

• 5 weeks later...
Just wanted to drop another inivtation out to any players in the South bay, East bay, SF area. ldog1765 and I have been playing for a few month over at his place and are interested in getting a broader gaming group together. If you're like us and are looking for a more a relaxed and older crowd than you can find in the store please let either of us know.

Just wanted to drop another inivtation out to any players in the South bay, East bay, SF area. ldog1765 and I have been playing for a few month over at his place and are interested in getting a broader gaming group together. If you're like us and are looking for a more a relaxed and older crowd than you can find in the store please let either of us know.

Being I'm from South Bay...where are you guys at?

I am in San Leandro, Venerable. Marcus Scipio and I have been meeting to game in my garage for the past couple of months. And like he says we would like to add some more gamers. So this is open to anyone wanting a more relaxed mature gaming environment. Please drop us a line introducing yourself, we will do the same, and we can set up some gaming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everyone! I live up in Truckee. If you don't know where that is, it is about a 15-20 minute drive to Lake Tahoe. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew a good hobby store I could go to. I am looking for a store with skilled tacticians, people that like ESNMM, and hopefully some friends to continue playing throughout my 40k career. I don't mind long drives, and I have scoped out Reno and have found the crowd there not to my liking. Which is why I am posting here in hopes of finding some like minded players in Northern California.

Hello everyone! I live up in Truckee. If you don't know where that is, it is about a 15-20 minute drive to Lake Tahoe. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew a good hobby store I could go to. I am looking for a store with skilled tacticians, people that like ESNMM, and hopefully some friends to continue playing throughout my 40k career. I don't mind long drives, and I have scoped out Reno and have found the crowd there not to my liking. Which is why I am posting here in hopes of finding some like minded players in Northern California.

I do not know what type of players are you looking for. If you want a competitive style of play check out http://www.greatescapegames.com/ they have a Golden Daemon Winner there and some tough opponents if that is what you are looking for. I perfer light fare but that is the closest place from Truckee.

-nick

I do not know what type of players are you looking for. If you want a competitive style of play check out http://www.greatescapegames.com/ they have a Golden Daemon Winner there and some tough opponents if that is what you are looking for. I perfer light fare but that is the closest place from Truckee.

-nick

Thanks Nick I will be checking this place out soon! And yes I am looking for competitive play. Does anyone there enjoy some of the other GW related games? I am mainly looking for a Blood Bowl league, and some Battle Fleet Gothic games. I will be getting Space Hulk soon and would really enjoy some people to play that game with as well.

The NorCal guys should check these out!

Iron Bolter at Pacificon

by Doc Glenboski, Warhammer 40K, 9.5 hrs, 32 players, No signup needed, Tournament, Knows it, Players bring own characters/armies

Warhammer 40K 2,000 point army More info

Da Grand Waaagh Indy GT

Create an army of no more than 1,850 points with one Standard Force Organization chart. Special characters may be used but must adhere to the rules for that particular character (only with game pt. limits).

I'm probably going to this one, with one of my crazy themed Chaos marine lists. Apparently the proceeds are going to support the NP organization that upkeep's the USS Hornet. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Just looking for players around where i live, if you guys live in Livermore, Plesanton, Dublin, or go to the Stoneridge Mall GW in Plesanton, i'm looking for more people to play 40k with (in 2 months i've gone down from 5 friends to just 1 that plays!!!)

Hey hey. I'm at Stoneridge a whole lot man, and would love to get a game in sometime. Just hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...
Just looking for players around where i live, if you guys live in Livermore, Plesanton, Dublin, or go to the Stoneridge Mall GW in Plesanton, i'm looking for more people to play 40k with (in 2 months i've gone down from 5 friends to just 1 that plays!!!)

Hey hey. I'm at Stoneridge a whole lot man, and would love to get a game in sometime. Just hit me up.

I've been thinking about changing gaming places to Stoneridge actually.

About....5 more minutes of driving, but yeah. My normal places usually meets 3 times a week. Twice of 40k, once for Fantasy, then w/e us nerds are into.

I'll do a test drive there around 6 on a weekday someday :unsure: See if the commute is any better than the normal place I go to! :unsure:

@Bay - SSSJ/MH = ????? South Side San Jose? And.......I'm trying to think of something that starts with M....and all I can think of is Milpitas.