Alpha Legion Purple?

Doghouse

hey all,

1) i like the marine's paint job

2) will everyone please stop posting pictures of the IA article of the Alpha Legion? because we are all going to have different color intrepretations and if you remembered the end of the article, it states that all the information collected about the Alpha Legion may infact be provided by a Alpha Legion spy. so to use the IA article as evidence seems kinda silly, as they could have represented their color scheme in any manner they wanted to.

i hope to see more.

wolf lord kieran

you know, thats right.

because over the 10,000 years the Imperium has never lost any bit of stored knowledge.

and no shadowy bunch of men calling themselves the inquisition have ever covered up/recreated information.

and those loyalist legions, they allow anybody to stroll through their librarium just to browse the horus heresy section, specifically the traitor legions.

so of course the sole IA article, which ends saying we actually know nothing, is totally correct with their 1 picture. and the IA articles are totally canon, with no more recent novels presenting different info on the same topic.

i am so sorry. B)

wolf lord kieran

you know, thats right.

because over the 10,000 years the Imperium has never lost any bit of stored knowledge.

and no shadowy bunch of men calling themselves the inquisition have ever covered up/recreated information.

and those loyalist legions, they allow anybody to stroll through their librarium just to browse the horus heresy section, specifically the traitor legions.

so of course the sole IA article, which ends saying we actually know nothing, is totally correct with their 1 picture. and the IA articles are totally canon, with no more recent novels presenting different info on the same topic.

i am so sorry. :P

wolf lord kieran

Yes you are. ;)

BTW, the BL books aren't canon if contradicting GW studio fluff. Index Astartes takes priority. ;)

BTW, the BL books aren't canon if contradicting GW studio fluff. Index Astartes takes priority. :teehee:

I think you are taking that quote a little too literally TEC. Up until the AGM they have always said that the BL Books are canon and all the quote says now is that the BL books are different interpretations of the Universe, which is basically the same as the variations in things from one Codex to the next.

Scribe A describes the event like so, while Scibe B says it went this way.

As for your issue, DogHouse. Have you tried Royal Blue with a purple wash?

Actually this is quiet funny.

I just yesterday got my book of "Legion" and have a purple mini standing right before me....ha!

I am not sure what to do too, though!

I want to field them in his color scheme and play them as C:SM!

But thank to you i now understand the markings on the shoulder pads. thank you!

Keep going, i find them very interesting too.

This is one sneaky legion really worth a try!

Archived