Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skraal of the World Eaters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

SaintRephaim

SaintRephaim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 33 posts
does anyone remember the discription of Skraal?
does he have hair, does he wear a helmet
what wargear does he have? thanks

esinhorn

esinhorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,236 posts
I know he wears mk5

Marshal Serion

Marshal Serion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 213 posts
If the Inquisition will allow it....

These are quotes straight from "Battle for the Abyss":

pp 62-63

He wore battered Mark V power armour, rendered in chipped blue and white, the colours of his Legion, clearly eschewing the Corvus pattern suits worn by his battle-brothers. The armour was heavily dented in several places, sporting numerous replacement parts, and the battlefield repair work was obvious. Formed of basic materials, the plates were held together by spikes, the manifest studs clearly visible on the left pauldron, greaves and gorget. The helmet rested on the table next to the warrior. It was similarly adorned and bore a fearsome aspect of blade and ballistic damage that revealed bare, grey metal beneath.

Skraal's face was the mirror of his armour, crosshatching scar tissue a map-work of pain and suffering. A thick vein across his forehead throbbed as he spoke. His bellicose demeanour, coupled with a nervous tic beneath his right eye, gave him the outward appearance of being unhinged.

pp 125-126

Skraal, on the other hand, made do with little in the way of decoration. Cestus could not help noticing the kill-tallies on his chainaxe, bolt pistol and armour plates: a testament to violence. Killing was a matter of pride for the World Eaters and Skrall had several names etched on his shoulder pad, around the stylised devoured planet symbol of his Legion."

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

L0NEW0LF

L0NEW0LF

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 836 posts
ooh thanks for that one (cut n pasted just in case the =I= are about :D)
saves me having to trawl back through it (though i do love it so i might just re-re-read it again)
i know its a cliche but
"KILL!, MAIM!, BURN!"

SaintRephaim

SaintRephaim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 33 posts
thank you so much, i plan on doing some pre heresy models based off some of the characters i like, Loken, Tarvits, Garro, oh the old guy from the luna wolves, forget his name, and Skrall

SamaNagol

SamaNagol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,780 posts
Chain Axe and Storm Shield

Bald

Mk 5
.....damn I haven't posted since 2011

L0NEW0LF

L0NEW0LF

+FRATER DOMUS+