Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

True Scale THousand Sons ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

major buzzmore

major buzzmore

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 330 posts
Hi Guys,

With all of the talk of Truescaling, and the excellent World Eaters from Dictomancer, I am think of staring my own Truesacle project with P/H Thousand Sons.

Now I think that using the Grey Knight Army list would be a good idea, as it would add to the whole 'Psychic' element of the chapter, my only problem is how to truescale terminators !!, as I will be usiing Terminator parts for the Normal Marines

Any ideas ?

This will be more of a display army, but it would be nice to have it ready for the Tempus Fugitives Campaign

Thanks for looking, all help is appreciated
Do you want Marine Box sets at 20% of RRP ? Do you need a specific plastic part for a conversion ?, Fed up with having to buy the 'whole sprue' for one part ?
Then visit www.wookiehole.com for all of your needs.

***NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW. REMEMBER>>>>AMATEURS BUILT THE ARK. PROFESSIONALS BUILT THE TITANIC.***

Razrhaghul

Razrhaghul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts
well you could use the regular back/torsos from termies, but add some plating to the sides to build up the bulk. might have to broaden it a bit down the middle.

that or you can scratchbuild. just use old sprue frames cut them toi size length, and bond them together (plastic solvent cement) rather than glue.
http://i28.photobuck...IP/DSCN3193.jpg
bad photo but still.