= 1,000 Chapter Gallery Project =

Philip S

Hum, I never noticed it in 5e SM Codex. I'll do back and look. So, my DIY. And a lot of Dune Influence in the Chapter. I use al ot of family names as I'm sure you noticed. The only actual name used thus far is teh current Chapter Master Farad'n Corrino and his twin brother Epistolary Harq al-Ada. :)

A lot of the background was cribbed from my Blood Cross Chapter (which is in the project). With the coming of the Primaris, I shook up my model collection a bit.

And the should flash isn't quite right. I just used what was in the painter. Technically, it's a field of golden yellow as they are Sons of Dorn and has a Scarlet Fist atop a sable Maltese cross (the Templar Fist) as their original cadre was drawn from the CFs and the BTs.

It's on page 41 (A Brotherhood at War)

The Ultramarines may be the most famous and respected of the Space Marine Chapters, but they do not stand alone. All across the galaxy, every Chapter fights its own battles against the darkness that seeks to claim Mankind. As the Ultramarines guard the eastern fringe, so do the Death Spectres, Crimson Templars, White Consuls and many other Chapters besides tread the very rim of known space, guarding against terrors from without. Elsewhere, the Silver Skulls, Brazen Claws, Dark Templars and several hundred others stand vigil over strategic sectors or contested zones within the Imperium itself.

As far as I know, that's the only official mention of the Crimson Templars.

• 3 weeks later...

Praetors of Denzarr added to DIY, Crimson Templars added to Canon (we now have 300 canon listed!). Links added and backups made on the Wayback Machine.

@ Lord Kjeran - I'll have to sort out the alternative links for Canon chapters one day, until then canon chapters take precedence over DIY in the listings.

@ Brother Tyler -  thanks for the heads up on Crimson Templars, I looked them up in the project and found them hiding among the DIY (I also found the Dragonslayers hiding in the DIY with them under 'C' too.)

• 6 months later...

Does anyone have any experience in using the painter?

I have a little bit of experience with the painter.

sml_gallery_26_9434_78988.pngsml_gallery_26_9434_16380.pngsml_gallery_26_9434_205354.png

What is it that you need done? You can send the files to me at orgismenos.brasidas@gmail.com or send me a PM.

• 1 year later...