Call of Chaos MKIV

This is my first attempt at anything with fixed deadlines/updates like this so here goes ;) :

Gods of Chaos hear my call!

I Goldenwonder hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present the following units (4 items) of Black Legionnaires before July 30, 2010:

• 1 Chaos Space Marine Unit (10 Strong)
  • 1 Chaos Terminator Unit (5 Strong)
  • 1 Sorcerer in Terminator Armour
  • 1 Unit of Lesser Daemons (5 Strong)

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

Goldenwonder

Wing 1, 2 and 3, three CSM squads

Vorgal the Sorcerer and the charred council, his raptor retinue

Slaggathor the Defiler

2-5 units only mister, no more, no less!

By my count you have one unit too many in there.

Are drop pods allowed? Bought 3 of them as I've toyed with the idea of using my black legion with the space wolves codex.
As long as they look Chaos, they are fine by me.

Q: What if we use a different codex yet nonetheless use it to represent Chaos models? For example Codex: Space Marines in order to represent the Alpha Legion.
See above. :D

Nurgle hear my call!

I Rottenlad hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one squad of raptors (10), one unit of chosen (10) one land raider(1) and one lord on demon steed of Nurgle (all have the mark of Nurgle or icon) before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=199611

J. L. Williams

Bull-Headed God of Chaos, hear my call!

I firestorm40k hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 unit of 9 Brotherhood of All-sight (Thousand Sons count-as) and 1 Chaos Lord (Charkaradon, Lord of the Legion of Taurus) for my Legion of Taurus army, before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: My Legion of Taurus project log

firestorm40k

Looking forward to this, it was great last year - I guess I should enter that Spawn I won last year :P but I've soooooooooooooooo much to paint I've found it very hard to choose something that i KNOW I can paint in three months...Oh, and thanks for running this again, Nihm ;)

O God Slaneesh hear my call!I <Lord Alchemist> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present lord fabius bile leading 2 squads of enhanced chaos space marines Bearing the Chaos Reaver Banner before July 30, 2010.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: <http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=200553>Lord Alchemist

Mighty Peturabo, hear my call!

I, Warsmith Morenze hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal and to the Iron Warriors.

I swear to you that I will paint and present:

1. A Chaos Lord (Terminator armoured)

2. A squad (12x) Chaos Space Marines

3. A unit of Chaos Terminators (5x)

4. A Chaos Sorcerer (power armoured)

before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: <Coming soon, I swear it!>

-Warsmith Morenze

EDIT: the Chaos Lord is now terminator armoured, because it was much more fun to put together.

I Vlâdvar The Destroyer hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 units:

1 Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour

1 Squad of 5 Chaos Terminators

from my Iron Warrior Army before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: Iron Warrior Army Blog

Vlâd

I Plague Dave hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a mighty Land Raider, a rusted out squad of 8 Berserkers, and a repainted batch of 7 Plague Marines for my Death Guard: Typhus' Crew before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: <link to your WIP project thread> <see below>

-Plague Dave

Just what I need for motivation!

I, Sgt. Blank, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal!

I swear to you that I will paint and present at least 1 Daemon Prince, 1 Rhino and 2 Obliterators (3 units) of Oracles of Change before July 30, 2010.

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I Dark Mechanicum hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present

1 Chaos Lord,

5 Raptors

(2 Units)

of The Night Lords before July 30, 2010.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

Dark Mechanicum

Slaanesh hear my call!

I BrokenGlytch hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one terminator lord, one unit of ten and two of three terminators, and one unit of ten raptors (5 units) of the Cult of Flesh (Slaanesh themed Chaos Space Marine army) before July 30, 2010 to your glorious excess.

Progress can be tracked here: Cult of Flesh - Call of Chaos MKIV Progress Thread

-BrokenGlytch

I Crusader169 hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Defiler of chaos, 16 Choson, 1 Rhino (khorne),and 10 Chaos marines of Abbadons Wrath before July 30, 2010.

Crusader169

And a surge of reinforcements arrived!

With only 3 open spots left it will be interesting to see if we have to open up for the auxiliaries.

And with 3 days to go before we start, once again I'd like to advise everyone to plan their convertions, assemble and prime their minis and generally get ready.

"The painting my Lord.. It shall be.. glorious!"

In at the last minute, with thanks to Seregon and Nihm for the heads-up. I'd have missed it otherwise, as I've been distracted as hell.

Gods of Chaos, hear my call!

I, A D-B, hereby regret my tedious username and pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops, to Chaos Eternal, even though Chaos is sort of gross.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 (Just 2? Look, shut up, I'm busy) units of my Black Legion army before July 30, 2010. They're likely to be a Troops choice and a Fast Attack choice: 1 unit of 5-10 Chaos Space Marines (with a Rhino if I have the time), and 1 unit of Chaos Raptors (without a Rhino, 'cuz they can fly).

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month. I mean, maybe. I'll try, but I'll need to borrow my fiancee's camera, and... Look, yeah, I'll do it. Stop nagging. I'm not on trial here.

You can follow my progress when I get 'round to making a thread.

-- A D-B

I, Iacton Qruze, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 7 Khorne Berzerkers & 1 Khârn the Betrayer before July 30, 2010.

-Iacton Qruze

I, Lord Tharand, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a kill team of five terminators of the Word Bearers Legion before July 30, 2010. I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: Link to come soon.

I, Lord Tharand, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a kill team of five terminators of the Word Bearers Legion

Just to be a stickler. 2-5 units, no more, no less. You need one more! :)

Perturabo, hear my call!

I, Rorschach, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present

- 1 unit of 4 Terminators

- 1 unit of 8 Siege Guard (counts as Plague Marines) and their Rhino transport

- 1 Daemon Prince

- 2 Obliterators

of the Iron Warriors 19th Grand Company before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: Ardante's siegebreakers.

- Rorschach.

Welcome aboard Rorschach,

You are the last one in and are just in time. ;)

With only one day until the Call begins, now would be a good time to start up your WIP threads (those that haven't).

Room for one more, or have i missed the boat? :(

Damn too late! Blast those warpstorms!
The plan is to start out with 50 slots available for sign-up, adding 25 more if we garner enough interest.
:P

Room for one more, or have i missed the boat? :(

Damn too late! Blast those warpstorms!
The plan is to start out with 50 slots available for sign-up, adding 25 more if we garner enough interest.
;)

This time I shall keep my fealty to the Imperium intact. I've got enough armies that need painting on both sides so it works out ok... :P

Okay, so just to double check, is -

1st Wing - CSM squad including 1st Wing Rhino

Vorgal The Sorcerer

Slaggathor The defiler

"The Molten" Obliterator

Trinity Termicide Squad

All good? Or does the rhino count as a seperate choice?

Just double checking because im starting my blog tonight! ;)

Archived