Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warsmith Requeimnex's Iron Warrior Company

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Requiemnex

Requiemnex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 672 posts
I have posted pictures of my Chaos Terminator Lord previously and have painted large amounts of my army already but will be adding.

1 Squad of Chaos Chosen
3 Chaos Predators

I have decided to go with sort of a renegade feel for these tanks. IE tanks that have been stolen from other chapters after their planet has been bombarded by the Iron Might.

Edited by Requiemnex, 24 April 2010 - 11:31 AM.

Requiemnex

Requiemnex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 672 posts
WIP of the models thus far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PRED 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PRED 2

Havent Started

PRED 3

Havent Started

Edited by Requiemnex, 05 May 2010 - 01:45 AM.

IronWinds

IronWinds

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,266 posts
I like the champion, especially how you did the PF. I can't say much about the marines because I can't see much. I'm not a fan of the helmets with the giant horns because I think they are to chaosy for IWs, but that's personal preference.

The predator is good. Just enough chains that it isn't Imperial without going off the deep end chaosy.

minigun762

minigun762

++ PHYSICUS DEMENTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,981 posts
I like the camera/sensor bit on the Predator. Gives it the impression of being the lead or command tank.
Posted Image

David the Despoiler

David the Despoiler

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 384 posts
Actually, that's just a spot-light. Technically, even our Rhinos have 'em, lol.
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

Requiemnex

Requiemnex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 672 posts
Thanks for all the replies. Yeah the Marine is one of 5 I am making with the IW kits and hopefully my Iron Hands box will get here for the rest of the squad. I plan on chopping them up and making bionic marines. I do agree with you on the horns and most of my squads have the smaller helmets that look like standard marine helmets.

I really like the way the pred turned out planning on doing something a bit different with the 2nd. Making it look a touch more imperial.