Space Wolf Comic

Darkseer

Hi guys,

Ever since I worked on FIREBASE magazine for Warseer, I kept in touch with some of the artists.

One of them is producing a comic to show the French comics industry what he can do when he's let off the leash.

And it's going to be called Wolf & Sister.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TwD9lez3KXw/TVuD...olfsketches.jpg

Check out these quick concept sketches and see what you think.

Like to know more?

Tune into The Space Wolves Blog at 5pm (UK time) for an update!

-Adam :)

PS: Spread the word! The Warhammer 40K community must know.

I love this guy. Been following him on devart for a while now. He's also the guy that some may have seen as the banner art for space-wolves-grey.blogspot

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/206/c/b/Warlord_of_Fenris_by_NachoMon.jpg

This image from his banner is something I've been mulling over as to whether I want to make a conversion based off of. I think with the stimulus of his comic, I just might, just to get his name out there.

I love this guy. Been following him on devart for a while now. He's also the guy that some may have seen as the banner art for space-wolves-grey.blogspot

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/206/c/b/Warlord_of_Fenris_by_NachoMon.jpg

This image from his banner is something I've been mulling over as to whether I want to make a conversion based off of. I think with the stimulus of his comic, I just might, just to get his name out there.

This is Thundercat cavalry, right?

And btw, that combo on the picture is legal according to C;SW :)

Dude, it's going to be on The Space Wolves Blog.

I don't think you'll be able to miss it ;)

If you haven't subscribed to the blog on your RSS feed or whatever, I suggest you do.

Okay so I would have found it once I got home tonight. I check the Blog daily. Great stuff!

I am actually working on a webcomic (don't fret brothers, SW will feature sometime in it :thanks:). I couldn't find the time to do it weekly or fortnightly, the best I can do is monthly.

So where is it?

Being planned/written. give it a while yet though.

Just make sure to post links so we can follow it. Hopefully it's not all in French. ;)

vous n'aimez pas français? what's wrong with French? don't they teach people different languages in school in America? at least I know they do here in Canada :thanks:

What's with the sabertooth?

what about it? just because it's not a "wolf" it doesn't make it wrong! people should really start thinking outside the box, and try to be more open-minded, and try not to get caught up with the whole... "wolf this, or wolf that" ideology and iconography. Fenris has other animals besides wolves, the wolves in fenris are just at the top of the food chain. A sabertooth is fine! we have ice-bears, cave trolls, mammoths etc.. so why not?

Just make sure to post links so we can follow it. Hopefully it's not all in French. :lol:

vous n'aimez pas français? what's wrong with French? don't they teach people different languages in school in America? at least I know they do here in Canada :D

Of course but I studied German, not French. That was 25 yrs ago anyway so I've forgotten most of that too.

Should have studied French. My company does a lot of business in Canada.

Auf Deutsch ist groß :D

--EDIT--

wait? you guys had a choice? lucky! damn! its mandatory for us canucks LOL

Look at it from other perspective - when in Quebec, THEY will talk to You and even sell You some croissants from their patisserie or boulangerie :)

I never had any chance to choose French, had to choose between Deutsch and English. Guess what i chose - aber natürlich Deutsch :P After my graduation never had any use for it ;)

I am trying to imaginge a Space Wolf speaking with French

Hrafnir, Le Space Wolve: "Die, 'eretic!"

Archived