Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

6th Edition: Ten Game Challenge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

Chaplain Admetus

Chaplain Admetus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 999 posts
Sometimes the extra attack can help. I used the axe for two reasons: to try it out, and cos my biker sergeant was already modelled with an axe. It can be an ok budget alternative if you can't quite squeeze in the points for a power fist, but I do agree that out of power sword/axe/fist/lightning claw its probably the worst of the four.
The Angel Sanguine - UK Throne of Skulls, October 2012

t4play

t4play

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 305 posts

Just read through   brilliant and a good (fun) read   I'd be lucky if i'd had 10 games in 3 years so a wealth of interest for me ;-) thanks

Either call in an Inquisitor, or bring the Imperial Navy to bombard these animals from space, but my Order will not fight alongside the Flesh Tearers again, I swear it. By the Immortal Emperor and everything I hold to be Holy, my Sisters will not risk themselves by allying with savages, regardless of your own wishes.

Bitc* Please!!!! if at first you don't succeed send in someone who will gallery_52275_4552_20046.png

SamaNagol

SamaNagol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,780 posts

So will you be 'Counts As' different codices now then? 

.....damn I haven't posted since 2011