2013 Winter's Advance

MaveriK

gallery_24878_5332_234711.jpg

The cold winds are rising, piercing at the lungs like jagged knives, while freezing exposed flesh. The winds howls in fury, bringing forth the unrelenting storm from the north. And so it begins... helwinter is here, and only the strongest can survive in this planet we call home.

- Pack Expansion Rules -

Your oath:

1. A pack, vehicle or character of your choice. (Space Wolf related)

2. No-Later-Than completion date of 28 February 2013 Standard Terran Date.

3. No piling in - one oath and one oath only. (Any extra Wolves you bring to the Fang will simply be considered added strength - but not a part of your oath).

4. Oath Keepers will receive the Winter's Advance token - and many a saga to be sung around the camp fire.

5. Must show/post WIP pictures and completed oaths on this thread.

Praise Russ!

----

"So i went down to the forge so see our venerable Ironpriests and he has forged these chains for our noble brothers that hold true to there vow." - Max_Dammit

gallery_17224_3068_874.png Let all those participating for this pack expansion, give our gratitude and thanks, not to mention plenty of our finest mjod! to Max_Dammit our resident Wolf Priest. It just doesn't feel quite OFFICIAL and to be honest, we could never have any painting vows or pack expansions here at the Fang without having him somehow involved. Thank you for making this new wolf themed trophy for those who completes their vows!

This pack expansion should give people enough time from both before and right after Christmas to make and complete their vow. Leaving people with plenty of time to complete or add more onto your SW army. This is a perfect way to ring in a new year for your Space Wolf army, and for everyone here at the Fang to see.

gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpg

----

I MaveriK, Wolf Guard of the Vlka Fenryka, and two time Inglorious Brawler, vow to complete a Wolf Scout objective marker for the Winter's Advance, pack expansion by February 28th 2013.

:: Pack Expansion Vows ::

- MaveriK (Wolf Scout objective marker)

- Schertenleib (mounted Iron Priest and five Fenrisian Wolves)

- Thunder_god (Contemptor Dreadnought)

- max_dammit (a pack of longfangs)

- forte (five Grey Hunters)

- greysquigg (10 grey hunters with Wolf Guard Pack leader)

- Wolf Priest Redbeard (10 skyclaws with their Wolf Priest pack leader)

- Bymis (Rune Priest)

- Pedrogzc (long fang pack)

- Godhead (5 fen wolves)

- Way1and (three Thunderwolves)

- Brother Gabe (a pack of Grey Hunters and their Wolf Guard papa)

- lionofjudah (4 true scale terminators)

- Iacton Qruze (5 Cataphractii pattern Wolfguard Terminators)

- Castellan Michael (two packs of Grey Hunters)

- MeatGrinder (Grey hunters and Long Fangs, a Lone Wolf and a new Drop Pod)

- Dvorikr (Rune Priest and his pack of Grey Hunters)

- Lord Ragnarok (Two Wolf Guard Terminator Pack Leaders)

- RussBrother92 (5 Man Wolf Scout Pack)

- Aquilanus (old school metal Terminator Rune Priest)

- Raiders13 (5 Long Fangs and a Drop Pod)

- Magnusthetraitor (5x Skyclaws and 1x Wolf Guard)

- Bjorn Stormfang (one Contemptor Dreadnought, one Lascannon Razorback and one Vindicator)

- Riftblade (Thunder Wolf & rider, 5 Gray Hunters & 1 PA Wolf Guard)

- RipherChost (Seven Grey Hunters)

- PupLord (four Swiftclaws with an Attack Bike and Wolf Priest)

- loken86 (3 Storm claw bikers and a attack bike)

- Long Fang (Grey hunters)

- Beef (SW StormRaven conversion)

- Sniperhavens (Wolf Lord and 2 Landspeeders)

- Squark (Long Fangs)

- Khine (Vostroyan Firstborn veteran squad and a Lord Commissar and a Wolf lord on Thunder wolf with 2 Fenrisian Wolves)

- Wolfsbane (wolf guard terminator pack)

- euphemismo (Grey Hunter Squad with an extra MOTW)

gallery_24878_5332_37344.jpg

I Schertenleib, Warrior of the Rout, vow to complete a mounted Iron Priest and five Fenrisian Wolves for the Winter's Advance, pack expansion by February 28th 2013.

Thanks once again to Max_Dammit for all his work for the Fang and it's members!

I Thunder_god, warrior of the Rout, will complete a Contemptor Dreadnought, an an ancient an revered brother who strode the stars when the Wolf King brought the murder make to the enemies of mankind for the Winters Advance Pack Expansion by February 28, 2013.

Thank you for organizing this. May the sagas sung be bold, and may the mjod flow like water!

I, max_dammit, wolfpriest of the Rout, vow to take it upon and shape a pack of venerable Greyhunters, that has suffered badly in there line of duty, and promote them to the rank of longfags.

(I will paint a pack of longfangs)

They are already build and primed but thats it

I Forte, Blood Claw of the Rout, vow to complete five Grey Hunters for the Winter's Advance, pack expansion by February 28th 2013.

Cheers Mav and Max for organizing this.

I, Greysquigg, Warrior of the Rout, vow to complete a pack of 10 grey hunters with Wolf Guard Pack leader by February 28th 2013.

My thanks to Mav and Max for their sterling work on the forum.

GS

P.S, edited because I have financial constraint with bit's etc, so I'll paint a kit I already have together.

Here's my contemptor, as I unboxed it from eBay last night:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/wrnjr/25EE94FB-95DA-4815-B5E7-F06A766ADB3C-11070-0000054EFCB44490.jpg

I've been looking at my bitz to see how I can wolf him up nicely. Maybe an axe in the one hand & an auto cannon for the other arm. Not sure about the lascannons. Maybe I'll magnetize the whole lot...

I Lord Ragnarok, will complete The Wolf Guard Terminator Pack Leaders for my warriors of the Ravening Maw and the death deliverers of Harald Deathwolf.

=========

Edit. more details. I will be doing two WG Terminator Pack Leaders

WIP Shots

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/hansmannstein/20121212_000638.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/hansmannstein/20121212_000915.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/hansmannstein/20121212_000843-1.jpg

I RussBrother92, Blood Claw Whelp of the Vlka Fenryka, vow to complete a 5 Man Wolf Scout Pack for the Winter's Advance, pack expansion by February 28th 2013 - if I fail I shall bear penance and carry my shame upon my sleave until the Priesthood say otherwise... (they're primed but nought else).

I, Aquilanus of the Liber Astartes, formerly of the VIth Legion will paint an old school metal Terminator Rune Priest by 28th February 2013 as the basis of a comeback small skirmish army :P

On my honour it will be done. It may seem like a very small vow, but I want him to be the best Mini I've painted to date, so Want to take the time to get the practice needed for such a task :D

Archived