Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Tithi found the ooold 'battle cars' gw game on the spectrum. Was at it for over half an hour and still didnt get any further than turning the car on the spot.

Got bored and built 6 raptors instead and managed to actually stab myself with a plastic cataphracti lightning claw. They really hurt!!

TITHI Ordered some anvil industries jump packs for my (sanguinary guard based) locutarus storm squad,  Surfed eBay and found Ten Mk IV legs to add another six marine legion tactical support squad to my XIIIth legion force, now I just need to find a use for the last four pairs of legs:wallbash: 

After 20 odd years hobbying my bits box is no longer A box it's more like a medium sized shelving unit:blush.:

Today in the hobby, I received my copy of the Angels of Death supplement as well as the new Psychic cards.

I'm also trying very hard to find the shake my painting depression and actually slap some colour onto my Imperial Space Marine I have primed. I keep convincing myself that: "It's going to suck and end up in a simple green bath anyways, so, why bother?" :unsure.:

Today in the hobby, I received my copy of the Angels of Death supplement as well as the new Psychic cards.

I'm also trying very hard to find the shake my painting depression and actually slap some colour onto my Imperial Space Marine I have primed. I keep convincing myself that: "It's going to suck and end up in a simple green bath anyways, so, why bother?" :unsure.:

goblin green base, goblin green base, goblin green base.......

Today in the Hobby, I finally decided to paint over my WIP Red Lords who will never get used for anything, and replace them with a fresh squad from the Warminds Chapter.

So far I've half-painted a bunch of legs and back plates, leaving them a weird, extra-festive blend of red, gold and green.

I planned to go back and give them the fully green treatment...Then I remembered I actually need to be spending my free time on sorting out the Liber Campaign.  :laugh.:

But given those legs have sat there unused for two years, I guess another couple of days won't be too terrible. :sweat:

Took delivery of a Calth tactical squad, terminator squad, dreadnought (for my lost legion project) and........ The base model for the Primarch of the lost XI legion.

This is gonna be awesome!

Edited by Astartes-ULTRA

Tith I secured Deathwatch overkill and angels of death suppliment... Sadly had to pass up the new knight duel kit.. but I don't have a pile of magnets ready yet so I guess it can wait...

On a side note, this probably makes my tyranid army bigger than my imperial guard now...

Edited by Canadian_F_H

Yesterday in the hobby I lost interest in playing The Old Republic, which should mean I'll soon restart painting my Salamanders.

I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but reading over the new Salamanders rules in Angels of Death should prove inspirational. :D 

TITH my copy of Angels of Death finally arrived. Now I'm desperately trying to find any information on something called an 'Iron Guardians' formation is, if it's even a thing at all (it's mentioned in the Sons of Gorgon section). I know what the unit composition is but not if it actually has any supporting rules/benefits.

Yesterday in the hobby I lamented once more that there was no original Warhammer song when you can't throw a stick on YouTube without hitting a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic song.

Today in the hobby I took pictures for an update of my works in progress and for a new Hall of Honour thread.

I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but reading over the new Salamanders rules in Angels of Death should prove inspirational. :biggrin.:

I just want to be able to take two special weapons in a tactical squad. I'd trade everything from chapter tactics to the specific detachment and from heavy flamers in tactical squads to artificer armor and thunder hammers on sergeants just to be able to take two flamers or two meltaguns in my troops.

Edited by Knight of the Raven