Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Throne of Skulls Septemeber - UK

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Iron-Daemon Forge

Iron-Daemon Forge

++PRODITOR VESANUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,174 posts

Hi everone

With Throne of Skulls Sept ticket on sale today.  Will anyone be going to the event that Warhammer World?

I will be taken my Iron Warriors.  I think army list wise I will stick with the one I use during Throne of Skulls March.  But model wise there going to be a few new models added to my army.  Current building a new Chaos Marine unit useing the Forge World Breacher shields, also got a Rhino to make for them.
Also a few new trophies to add to my army to rep some current brillaint games they have fought.

I shoul be down on the Friday before the event & try get some games on the go.

IP

++I am no longer a active member of Bolter & Chainsword or any other forum++

Captain Idaho

Captain Idaho

++ ARGENTARIUS IRACUNDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 17,821 posts

I don't think I can make it this time. Am aiming to, but things might be a little tight around that time.

I've started up a new YouTube channel! Please support me as I attempt to grow it.

Serious Geeks

Dorns Templar

Dorns Templar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 190 posts
Just booked my ticket tonight. Hoping to actually win a game with my Templars this time lol.
Only in death does scraping mould lines end...

Iron-Daemon Forge

Iron-Daemon Forge

++PRODITOR VESANUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,174 posts

Only two & a half weeks until Throne of Skulls September :D

I've still got to get two Obliterators, a Chaos Space Marine & a Rhino to build/convert & paint.

I'm aim to be in Nottingham for around 2pm on the Friday, then go to Warhammer World as soon as possible/after I book into my hotel.  Really looking forward to Throne of Skulls & being back down in Warhammer World again :D

IP

++I am no longer a active member of Bolter & Chainsword or any other forum++