UK Games Day

Iron-Daemon Forge

Hi everone

With a week & a half now until Games Day.  Will any other Bolter & Chainsword memebers be attending?  I'm going to enter Golden Daemon - Duly, this year with a Iron Warrior vs Ultramarine.

Other than that, got my Forge World Horus Heresy book reserve & pick up a few Black Library novels.

Looking forward to Games Day, really enjoy last year event.

IP

Could I ask if anyone that may attend this years games day be able to pick something up for me if at all possible?

I would love copy of the special Space Marine anthology and a copy of Traitors Gorge. Also anyone know what the exclusive miniature is?

I live in Ireland and will pay via PayPal or whatever suits. I can even pay before hand should it be a problem.

If someone could help it I would be much obliged.

Many thanks,

G

I'll be there, was talking to one of my local store managers and apparently there is a plan in place to make the forgeworld scrum more manageable but I guess a week today we will find out.

Hope so, I nearly started throwing forearm smashes after being shoved once too often last year.....

Pre ordered a couple copies of massacre so I dont have to panic about getting that at least

Could I ask if anyone that may attend this years games day be able to pick something up for me if at all possible?

I would love copy of the special Space Marine anthology and a copy of Traitors Gorge. Also anyone know what the exclusive miniature is?

I live in Ireland and will pay via PayPal or whatever suits. I can even pay before hand should it be a problem.

If someone could help it I would be much obliged.

Many thanks,

G

This is the exclusive Games Day miniature. I'm picking one up for a friend who lives in New Zealand.

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/Pohjanpoika85/o3u422_zps25db348a.jpg

Does anyone know what the NIA like for food/place to get food?

Should start painting my Golden Daemon Duel entry tomorrow. Might enter a few more things, need to wait & see biggrin.png Also looking forward to pick up my reserve copy of the new Forge World Hours Heresy. Just a few FW item I need (mainly to buy Ferrus) & then a few Black Library novels.

Would also not mind find out when the book version of the Black Legion supplement going to be release.

Edit - Anyone going to the FW seminar. Feel free to ask anything good on Iron Warriors on the third Heresy book :)

IP

Some cool pre-release Heresy era models from Forge World :D

The Emperor's Children Legion Kakophoni

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Games_Day_Preview_Two.html

Word Bearers Legion - The Ashen Circle

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Games_Day_Preview_Three.html

Pre-release that Games Day UK this Sunday

IP

Here's some info about the FW Seminars from FW Newsletters.

Games Day UK

Forge World will be attending UK Games Day, held on Sunday 29th September at the NIA in Birmingham. The head of Forge World Tony Cottrell and writer Alan Bligh will be holding two seminars during the day. Games Day attendees can pick up free tickets for these seminars at the Forge World Designers stand on the day. The first Seminar begins at 11:30am and the second seminar is at 2:15pm both seminars will contain the same presentation.

I'm coming as well, also another first timer, though I did visit the Heresy Weekender.

But damn it seems my trip is getting more expensive by the day. Not only Massacre, Ferrus Manus, and Kor Phaeron& Erebus but the Kakophoni and the Ashen circle. And now they releasing the Fire Raptor as well...

Just finish my Duel entry for Golden Daemon.  Now to relax for a bit, then it just to get everthing pack & ready.  Then go to my local Games Workshop store to travel down to Games Day.

Really want to get Ferrus.  Some of the new Iron Hands Legion kit for both my Iron Warriors & my re-start my Iron Hands army.  Also try pick up some new Noise Marines because they look cool.
Also need to get the limited ed Heresy Iron Warrior novel & Unrememeber Empire.  Also to pick up the Forge World Heresy book II.

IP

Just making some sarnies ready for the early start........excited like a child at christmas! The missus is not too hyped yet :p

Likewise! :D

I'll be with the wife, and wearing a brown Catachan devils t shirt, blue jeans and puma trainers. If any of you spot me, come and say hello :)

Archived