Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Army Blog: Storm Brothers (Primaris Chappy WIP on p.33)

bikes DIY Chapter White Scars Chapter White Scars Successor

• Please log in to reply
827 replies to this topic

geektom

geektom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,072 posts
  • Faction: Storm Brothers
Also, while I realize my list is very fluffy (using an Outrider Detachment, costing myself 3 CP, and taking 3 units of Outriders) it is not without its merits now that I am starting to absorb the White Scars tactics and strategems… getting 6 Chainsword attacks each on the charge, not even including the Assault Doctrine, is pretty sweet. And the extra 6 inches of shooting range when you can auto advance 20” and use a Strategem to still shoot pretty much opens up the whole table. Vrrrooom!

Come visit the WIP thread of my White Scars Successor Chapter, the Storm Brothers:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/281932-new-army-blog-storm-brothers/

NomadPainting

NomadPainting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,977 posts
  • Faction: ++ The Lacunae ++

Good luck at the Tourney! Where abouts is it if you don't mind me asking? Once I have my 3k sorted then I'm down for joining some local groups!

I am traveling to Dallas for the Lone Star Open... first ever tournament, jumping in with a bang!

Damn dude! Hell yeah! Let us know how the Storm Brothers do!

++ We Bring The Horizon ++
++ The Lacunae ++

geektom

geektom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,072 posts
  • Faction: Storm Brothers

On the table!

1-3 so far, but having a blast!

Learning a TON

On the table!

Edited by geektom, 24 July 2021 - 06:07 PM.

Come visit the WIP thread of my White Scars Successor Chapter, the Storm Brothers:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/281932-new-army-blog-storm-brothers/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bikes, DIY Chapter, White Scars Chapter, White Scars Successor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users