Vassal Batrep! Deathwing Vs Dark Eldar

[TA]Typher

Thx for the likes guys. I like the making these and I might go overboard on the fluff, but they take a couple of hours to do when adding all the bells, whistles and fluff jammed into them (Not counting the actual game).

I like the narrative of the whole thing and I try to give the 1st the due they deserve. Hopefully I forge an entertaining experience to the reader.

I certainly enjoy reading them, so thank you for taking the time to put them together.

Thx for the likes guys. I like the making these and I might go overboard on the fluff, but they take a couple of hours to do when adding all the bells, whistles and fluff jammed into them (Not counting the actual game).

I like the narrative of the whole thing and I try to give the 1st the due they deserve. Hopefully I forge an entertaining experience to the reader.

ditto boss. I love the fluff blurbs. keep it spicy short and sweet. great stuff.

One day the emperor will rise up from the throne and the Lion awake and will lead us to a better universe...

In this universe, there will be peace and happiness.... But on top of this, we'll see Polythemus and [TA]Typher make battle reports together ...

tongue.png

cheers Avo!

Polythemus - show me on the DE turn 3 map where you would have moved to escape the trap. Recall that a flat-out DE skimmer has a 50% chance of dying from a penetrating AC/TML shot (12 in range; 8 TL), 67% chance from a PF/Mace (18/9 in range), and 83% from a Multi-Melta (2 in range).

No offense meant Shadow. I enjoy doing tactics analysis, but I'm gonna let Paul's argument speak for me. That being said I want to let you know that D. Eldar are one of the armies i struggle against most, and seeing them struggle here is not a sight that jives with my experiences. thats not slight against the general at the helm. I am sure that you will have your revenge and it will be glorious.

Archived