This thread is conceived to be in a similar vein to the Today in the hobby I... thread over in the Amicus Ades forum, but Blood Angels specific.

Basically, what is the latest thing you've done and/or what are you currently working on in the BA or BA-related world?

Edited by Jolemai
Tags

Last night I was doing detail work on a Death Company model, a Scout and Corbulo. I should have been working on my Imperial Knight but I've lost some motivation as I don't find painted large metallic areas comfortable.

Laying out my plans for remodeling my entire army.  Blood Angels were my first army and they're just stock models for the most part.  I always liked the fluff about the Blood Angels having very ornate armor and I started doing some kitbashing with the higher end units in my current army, but now I want to do it for the whole army.  I've got bags full of bits, I'm just putting the finishing touches on what I actually want the army to look like.  If I ever actually paint a model that I am proud of you guys will be the first to know :)

I also have been cataloging a lot of rules/units ideas the last couple of months and I'm kinda mulling over writing my own BA codex.  Still not sure if I really want to go through with it though.

No painting going on - got some brass etchings staring at me and waiting to be done but they can wait - just recovering from last night's bad dice hangover and pondering the pros and cons of bringing my scorpius back on the field in place of one of the sicarans.

No painting going on - got some brass etchings staring at me and waiting to be done but they can wait - just recovering from last night's bad dice hangover and pondering the pros and cons of bringing my scorpius back on the field in place of one of the sicarans.

I truly despise those die when they get in a "mood".

Kit bashing a Sanguinor. Messing with greenstuff for the first time.

med_gallery_79287_10026_62209.jpg

To paraphrase our primarch: only wings may have true awesomeness!

Yowzer..he's gonna need his own carry case!

Jolemai, this thread gets the vote for most bestest. May it thrive well.

Thank you sir! I ebay'd Pegasus wings from Warhammer Fantasy to get the extra-biblical Seraph look for two sets of wings, one set extra huge and absurd.

I believe it was your Forgeworld tank with the Deathmask clipped in half that gave me the idea to fuse a deathmask with an elf's head from WFB to get that salon-quality hair.
Can't wait to prop him up on the clear base mount and paint him.

Now all they need to do is make the Sanuinor practical to field.*crosses fingers*

Amazing kitbash Sans

For me, Im just sitting here twiddling my thumbs dreading the fluff changes GW may impose on our new dex *shudders*

Just finished my man cave at home equiped with a paint station and all

Now the dilemma is, do I drop 40k all together and just focus on my Heresy force, or continue with both?

I've been tearing through the two Blood Angels's omnibus's and continue to be inspired to work on my army but then my attention is drawn to my Word Bearers or the Black Templars. The pull is terrible. Regardless, I have the desire to make yet a third captain for my 2nd company. 

I intend to repose Astorath so that he resembles the art in the codex this week. 

More work on the aforementioned models - just can't face the Knight right now. The Scout just needs his face painted and he's finished.

Will probably have another IA article up next week too... for no one to read :p

I think this weekend might be a chance to reinvigorate some motivation to paint my BA Devestators and Sanguinary Gaurd. All depends on if i can get away from redecorating the house and not be bored or corvered in enough paint to not want to see another drop :blink.: