+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

The ETL is like the Call, bit the whole board takes part and whichever sub forum paints the most points worth of stuff wins. Captain Semper keeps track of it all, there is much banter, and (with the blessings of the the Gods) we're gonna win again this year.

Dragonlover

The Librarium Painting Challenge is put on hold until the Librarium gets reinstated...

The ETL is the acronym for E Tenebrae Lux and is a painting "battle" between the B&C forums. The frater pledge for a certain forum and paint minis from the lists associated with said forum. The points total is then added up and the forum with the most points win.

To give you a sense of size, the Call of Chaos had 63 participants this year (the biggest participation yet for this event) and the ETL had 424. Here's the latest one

Now let's keep focused on the Call of Chaos as the end is near and people are making the final effort. So...

SPAWN OR NOT?

Spawn for the spawn god! Spawn for the spawn throne!

I can't help but be excited for these last minute completions. Phenomenal effort from all - to think that something like an seventh of the whole ETL's contributors? 63 contributors... Truly blessed by Nurgle. 

Can't believe how quick this has come round! I've a last ditch push to finish painting my last vow and base everything.

Sorry if this has been asked already but Is the close midnight GMT?

Officially, yes. But Captain Semper in his benevolence has granted us 'some' time into Friday, to give Frater a chance to finish on the 15th regardless of timezone. WHEN this will be is anyone's guess, however - even Semper's. So best finsih asap to be on the safe side...

Edit: Woops. Looks like Cap'n beat me to it ;) :tu:

Excellent work all around! This has been fun even if it turned out more close than I anticipated.

BTW, as an event noob, how can I claim / receive my banner / Pappa Nurgle's blessing beneath my posts afterwards?

Excellent work all around! This has been fun even if it turned out more close than I anticipated.

BTW, as an event noob, how can I claim / receive my banner / Pappa Nurgle's blessing beneath my posts afterwards?

i think our Captain will post the banners here when the challange is finished ... or he'll send them as pm, we will see it :P

Archived