+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

This has been tons of fun. So a special thanks for organizing this to Captain Semper and once again congratulations all around, Really looing forward to the next one - especially with talk about a new Bloodthirster around the corner.

Great work lads, and thanks to Semper for running it. Unfortunatly I'm a bit sick of GW stuff at the moment, so I'll be doing other stuff for a while, mainly developing my own setting for a potential something or other, all ideas in my head atm so I'll not bore you with it. I will be back for the ETL though, though I might be repainting my entire chaos army for that :'( haha

Woo! I'm a champion!

... Augustus outranks me...

but WOO! CHAMPION! laugh.png

Thanks for running this Cap'n Semper! The effort was probably monumental. Totally don't envy you that ^_^

Thank you all for your kind words! :)

As the 7th Call has reached its conclusion I'll un-pin this topic and let it fall in with the general population. Feel free to add any comments and for easy access I have liked it in the PCA Official Events Archive.

Now if you excuse me, I have to prepare for the ETL...

Woo! I'm a champion!

but WOO! CHAMPION! laugh.png

Thanks for running this Cap'n Semper! The effort was probably monumental. Totally don't envy you that happy.png

gnehe, and i'm a chosen of nurgle :> ... soon flint soon .... we'll rise and lead Auggis forces ... together we'll break the empire :P

Woo! I'm a champion!

but WOO! CHAMPION! :lol:

Thanks for running this Cap'n Semper! The effort was probably monumental. Totally don't envy you that ^_^

gnehe, and i'm a chosen of nurgle :> ... soon flint soon .... we'll rise and lead Auggis forces ... together we'll break the empire :P
What is this madness? Not two days after my ascension and the grunts are already rattling my chains. Guess my benevolent absolutism is over... ;)

Also, Semper, the pins/medaiilons? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Be silent Traitor! The Inner Circle will provide the medallion-sized banners soon (hopefully). :P

A silent traitor. You must be thinking of Alpha Legion or Dark Angels there Semper ;)

Be silent Traitor! The Inner Circle will provide the medallion-sized banners soon (hopefully). tongue.png

A silent traitor. You must be thinking of Alpha Legion or Dark Angels there Semper msn-wink.gif

Yeah... don't be hard on him. He's still reeling from the party in what they've come to know as 'room 42'

Great job, everyone! Some really impressive stuff came out of this year's Call. :)

*sigh* Someday, I'll manage to hitch on to one of these Challenges and not walk away with the big  'L' stamped on mine forehead. Ah, well. Thanks much to Semper and crew for putting it on.

*shuffles off to add a Mark of Shame to the sig line...*

Be silent Traitor! The Inner Circle will provide the medallion-sized banners soon (hopefully). tongue.png

A silent traitor. You must be thinking of Alpha Legion or Dark Angels there Semper msn-wink.gif

Yeah... don't be hard on him. He's still reeling from the party in what they've come to know as 'room 42'

Damn you guys were at my flatwarming party?

I realise that I am extremely late to the party, but I did absolutely want to thank Captain Semper for an efficiently run and wonderfully supported event, and you guys for providing lots and lots of inspiration and additional incentive to finish my vow -- especially when the temptation to simply walk away was at its strongest! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Medallions? Pleaaaaaaaaaase? 

http://media.giphy.com/media/HJTBvT7cTQqFq/giphy.gif

BTW I do know that and would like to remind everyone that it's been a somewhat chaotic time (no pun intended) with the Greek elections, so Semper might not have had time to get onto this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived