== Martian Death Ray Club ==

Godspeed you Choom Flavored Madman! Godspeed and may all in your way turn to ash under your withering hail of Martian Flavored Death Beams.

Bless them with ash, Brother KBA! Let the screams of your enemies die by the sound of Choom!

Choom for the Choom God! Ash for the Ash Throne!

And I completely agree with damning the rules (just like torpedoes!) One of my upcoming projects for my Fists will most likely do the same. There should be a bit of Chooming and Breaching among my Battalion's Veterans...

Finished the choom flavoured part of my ETL pledge:

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/5/28/803116_md-.JPG

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/5/28/803117_md-.JPG

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/5/28/803118_md-.JPG

When we last left Terra, we departed as an army of unification, seeking to bring our long-lost brothers into the warm embrace of the Imperium. We leave today with a very different purpose. Out there, among the stars, cower entire worlds which bear responsibility for the fall of our brothers, our sisters, and our Emperor. We shall not offer terms as we once did. No opportunity for assimilation will be provided. We will fall upon these traitors as a vengeful storm, and we will only destroy. There will be no mercy. There will be no remorse. We will purge the taint of their existence from the galaxy, and in doing so, redress some small measure of our failure here.

Lord-Praetor Kelmann Kohl, XII Captain of the VII Legion, Siege Master of the Golden Host

Orders to the XII Company upon departing Terra, 8 Days Following the Fall of the Emperor

med_gallery_49210_11965_108387.jpg

Because every siege master should be armed with a blunt-force weapon and some sort of death ray :happy.:

I haven't seen any links buuuut what I tend to do is with your selected colour, be it red/blue/green etc darkest colour in first onto the coils and where ever else you'd like glow to come from, highlight areas with a brighter red, wash with the same colour for some depth, dry brush around the coils and over the top of the coil's with either the highlight colour or a suitable dry paint, and finally if you're feeling frisky, very thin white highlight on the coils.

Or something along those lines anyhu

For my red-orange glow effect I use the dark red base colour from GW and layer up to the almost fluro orange, each layer going further from the edge of the coils so the brightest part is the very top of the weapon...looks good to me :)

Has anybody had any experience running two Volkite Caliver support squads? I am looking to possibly add another to my Sons and thought the larger range and higher strength plus the opportunity to have crossfire from the two squads could be fun.

Last weekend i got to play with my ordinatus Ulator and he managed to kill the following:

1 stormhammer

1 imperial knight

3 hellbrutes

1 Bloodthirster

2 rhino's 

2 vindicator 

40 cultists

10 chaos marines.

After turn 2 my opponent had a rage quit, too bad though..i was just perfectly ligned up for 3 hell drakes an 2 landraifers mwuhahahahah

Last weekend i got to play with my ordinatus Ulator and he managed to kill the following:

1 stormhammer

1 imperial knight

3 hellbrutes

1 Bloodthirster

2 rhino's 

2 vindicator 

40 cultists

10 chaos marines.

After turn 2 my opponent had a rage quit, too bad though..i was just perfectly ligned up for 3 hell drakes an 2 landraifers mwuhahahahah

For a second there, I had to actively work out what the Ordinatus had to do with a thread dedicated to choom. And then I remembered the secondary weapons. :lol:

@ Monolith - That MK V looks amazing, others too, but it stands out....

With that head or Justaerin helmet? That is the question.

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r680/Parweke/Sons%20of%20Horus/WP_20160531_002_zpscsxa4hfv.jpg

Edited by Finnish Hammer

Hi guys, can I join your super cool "Yes, were all really big fans of Mars Attacks" club?

*snip*

Hng. I think I just had a palpitation. My word those are on the money. Please, feel free to take a signature image from the opening posts of the thread, brother. :tu:

I was browsing Whitescar's painting log when I stumbled upon his glaive, and I realized with untold horror that Olis hadn't liked it, which could only mean one thing; he hadn't seen it.

And that won't do.

So here's a link to Whitescar's Night Lords glaive, right after the dirty inferior choomless thallaxes.

Let no Glaive go unapproved, let no choom pass quietly into the night. The MDRC loves all death ray goodness. You'd be entirely right, KotR. I had not seen it. Now I have and all is right in the world again. :tu: