Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

++Inspiration Friday (Chaos Icons. Until 12/18)++

Inspiration Friday Chaos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
327 replies to this topic

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts
  • Faction: Chaos

Scourged, I'd like to keep this IF for full-on Titans, and Knights for a future IF. No harm writing it now though msn-wink.gif

Oh, oooooh, well... Look who's splitting hairs now! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought Knight Titans would count, in our stories about Titans, but I guess not! Psh... I see how it is. Leave them out, just because they're smaller. Such rampant size shaming. You sizeist! furious.gif

Hah, totally joking around, of course! It actually makes complete sense. biggrin.png I shall see where this new inspiration takes me (primarily to all the resources I can find concerning Collegia Titanica lore). 

• Kierdale likes this

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,829 posts
I said at the beginning that knights would be covered in another IF! :P
  • Teetengee and Scourged like this

Thedarkprincesnun

Thedarkprincesnun

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,483 posts
Il be honest I'm struggling to come up with a idea for this one :L
However memories of terra now that will be easy for my Word Bearers :P

Carrack

Carrack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,247 posts
  • Faction: Black Maw
The Doom of Kasr Woolten

Spoiler

Edited for grammar, again. Truly a titanic task. ;)

Edited by Carrack, 06 December 2015 - 08:09 AM.

• Warsmith Aznable, Teetengee, Scourged and 1 other like this

Thedarkprincesnun

Thedarkprincesnun

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,483 posts
The Death of Fortress 911 part 1
Jurgal stood there his blood red armour looking like it'd seen better days. On his hip he carried the fabled chain axe Galvaros. No one was sure what it meant but it didn't matter anymore. It was under the command of Dark Apostle Zankus in the late days of M:36 that Jurgal was to take his 3rd company and assault Fortress 911 which had a heavy inquisiton presence lately.

"Jurgal my brother we are ready" said Sarkozy a veteran of the Long War. Just like Jurgal Sarkozy and the rest of Terminator Squad Tyrant killer had earnt the blood gods favor, and while they still offered sacrifices to the other Dark Gods of chaos they had been claimed by Khorne. While had they been in other word bearers chapters they might of been exiled Zankus had talked the chapter master of their chapter around to allowing them to remain part of the chapter due to the ferocity of their assaults. It probably also helped that as Zankus pointed out, Jurgal and Squad Tyrant Killer were not uncontrollable Bezerkers unlike the world eaters.

"So we are my Brother" said Jurgal "I take it the Dark Mechanicus has seem fit to lend their support, after all if reports are to believed there may just be ancient mechanicus technology here". Sarkozy chuckled even though with his terminator armour on it sounded more like a growl. "Yes Brother they have sent their support, it comes in the form of the War hound Titan Death Bringer" said Sarkozy rather manner of factly. "Well Brother let's not keep them waiting then.

1 Hour Later
As they walked towards where the titan Death Bringer was kept they began to see its outline. "it truly is a wonderful machine of death and Destruction" Said Sarkozy almost sounding like he was in awe. "Aye Brother it's almost like the Dark Gods will has been made manifest in this metal behemoth" said the squads sergant Valkyrus carrying his ancient power axe in hand. "Enough you 2 if I am to begin assault of the fortress soon I must speak with the princepts of the titan" said Jurgal making sure his terminator armoured brethren knew their place. "Of course Brother" said Sarkozy "would you like me to open a vox link between you and the titan princepts? ". "Yes Sarkozy I would do it now for the Dark Gods are not known for their patience and neither am I" said Jurgal not bothering to keep the anger he felt out of his voice no more.

"My Lord it is good to see you, I am Princepts Alexander Lupi Master of the Death Bringer at your service" said the princepts. "Enough of the pleasantries how long until the Death Bringer is ready I want to get this assault started as soon as possible" said Jurgal "it is only because of the shrouding of the Sorcerors that the Corpse Emperor's lap dogs do not know we are here already". "My lord the Death Bringer will be ready within the hour, as I'm sure you can understand it takes time to power up a magnificent war engine of destruction like the Death Bringer" said Alexander.

Not wanting to show his frustration at being forced to wait such a long time Jurgal decided to grin and bear it. "Very well princepts you shall have the hour you need" said Jurgal having calmed himself back down.

Looking upwards as he reached the titans holding bay he saw the magnificent engine of destruction and war. In a different time this would of been a war engine of the imperial war machine yet now it served the Word Bearers Chapter the Sons of Chaos and that was plain for all to see. The titan with its head close to the shape of that of a hound from ancient myth it's arms bore ancient looking Turbo Laser destroyers, weapons strong enough to break in pieces the strongest of fortresses. On its body it bore many symbols the majority representing previous campaigns it bad been in and won some even dating back to the dark days of the Horus heresy. It also bore script from the unholy book of Lorgar.

The fact it had been allowed to have such unholy text on it showed the respect the word bearers had for it. A war engine of such destruction incarnate that anyone who had not seen a titan before would believe it was Lorgar's hatred of those shackled to the will of the corpse Emperor made manifest.

Hope this entry isn't too long

Edited by Thedarkprincesnun, 06 December 2015 - 06:51 AM.

• Warsmith Aznable and Carrack like this

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts
  • Faction: Neo Zeon

This is kind of long. OK, it's really long. But I think you'll enjoy it.

Hidden Content

This was a difficult challenge. sweat.gif

• Teetengee, Carrack, Scourged and 2 others like this

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts
  • Faction: Archangels

The Last Laugh

Spoiler

I know it's not great and that the Titan isnt a major feature, but really I havent done one of these in a while so it was more of a way back in than anything else. Carrack and Anzable i really loved youre work, keep it up :)   

The Archangels: Scions of Sanguinious striving for perfection

The Impure: Not even the transhuman physiology of the Space Marines can save you from the zombie plague

The Silent Laughter: The road to damnation is paved with the best intentions 

gallery_48988_6285_81894.pngI gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts

So, as a bit of something different, here's brief interlude into the inner mind of a Titan's machine spirit, and the unwelcome guest cohabiting. Here's Ghosts in the Machine.

Spoiler

...eh, it's alright. Not among my better work, to me at least. As others have said: this was a difficult challenge.

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Carrack

Carrack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,247 posts
I know this has seemed like a difficult challenge, considering the slow start and your comments, but otherwise I wouldn't have known. Not by reading this IF's stories anyway. I have to admit, that I am occasionally the victim of author's humility in viewing my own work, particularly when writing action, but I have to say that for those who have participated in this challenge, it's unfounded.

@ Darkprincesnun I have checked this post twice daily just to see if you have put part 2 up yet. Maybe more.

@ Warsmith Aznable before this week I never would have guessed that someone could write a short story capturing both the feel of trench warfare and a Godzilla movie, and still have it not come across as ridiculous, much less as good as yours was.

@ EeshiOh I was genuinely fooled by your plot twist, and my suspicion rises when I hear of the Inquisition, rightly so I'd imagine. Great job.

@ Scourged your story worked. Two minds, diametrically opposites, yet sharing the same confinement was a novel and unique idea, and well executed. Somehow, after reading your story and your thought about it, in spite of the typically exemplary quality of your writing, has reassured me. Reassured me That you are a mortal writer :) and I might one day have a chance of winning when you have entered a story. Not this week though.

The end result of my own story I was surprisingly happy with. The only trouble I felt I had, was there wasn't two sentences in the first draft that shared a tense it seemed. I probably spent twice the time editing as writing.

Ok. I'm going to put away my cheerleader pompoms, they really don't suit me. :)
  • Scourged and EesiOh like this

Thedarkprincesnun

Thedarkprincesnun

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,483 posts
@ Carrack I'm saving part 2 for when Knights cone up for inspirational Friday

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts

@Carrack A great many thanks for the compliments. And you are correct: I am still bound to the realm of mortality. Tzeentch has yet to answer my prayers. dry.png But hey, if some friendly competition is what keeps us all even further inspired, then so be it.

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

@carrak thanks for the feedback, I was inspired this week by a discussion I had with someone a while ago about what rules were best fitted to playing any Malal/Malice alligned forces in the end we decided a small elite band of daemonhunters; the grey knights, which kind of led on to this. Even though it was no where near my best work i'm glad i still had you guessing about what was happening until the end 

The Impure: Not even the transhuman physiology of the Space Marines can save you from the zombie plague

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,829 posts

A bit of a biggie from me too...

Credere Et Nulli, Sed Imperator

Dramatis Personae

Hidden Content

Part One

Hidden Content

Part Two

Hidden Content

Part Three

Hidden Content

...and I must admit I ran out of steam somewhat in the third act.

• Warsmith Aznable, Carrack and EesiOh like this

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

dam fine work keirdale, it's a really good thing you arent competing lol

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

The End of All Things

Hidden Content

Edited by Teetengee, 11 December 2015 - 04:27 PM.

• Warsmith Aznable, Carrack and EesiOh like this

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

gallery_48988_15465_38466.pngR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_04.giffriday-award.pngx9we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

I'm not dead, and I like 8th better than 7th.

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts

Good show on the 11th hour entry, Teetengee! It's very good thumbsup.gif

• Teetengee likes this

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

I wish I could have described her more, but it would have literally just been describing her, and I feel like I couldn't have done her justice in that sort of manner.
I am a firm believer that things unseen tend to be a lot scarier than things seen, so the big players rarely get much screentime in my stories, if I can help it.

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

gallery_48988_15465_38466.pngR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_04.giffriday-award.pngx9we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts

I wish I could have described her more, but it would have literally just been describing her, and I feel like I couldn't have done her justice in that sort of manner.
I am a firm believer that things unseen tend to be a lot scarier than things seen, so the big players rarely get much screentime in my stories, if I can help it.

The trick is to describe the key points and let the reader fill in what their imagination takes away from the context. It's hard to strike the right balance. Adding a detail later might distract a reader, but not giving enough makes the story flat and generates no interest. I thought you hit all the right points with Calliah, and I felt that I had a very good mental image of her with that very brief description.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

The trick is to describe the key points and let the reader fill in what their imagination takes away from the context. It's hard to strike the right balance. Adding a detail later might distract a reader, but not giving enough makes the story flat and generates no interest. I thought you hit all the right points with Calliah, and I felt that I had a very good mental image of her with that very brief description.

I meant Omnia Mors.... blush.png Thank you, I feel like Calliah has been hitting the right balance through the stories she has been in so far. Also yes I agree with you on that being the trick.

Carrack

Carrack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,247 posts

I meant Omnia Mors.... blush.png Thank you, I feel like Calliah has been hitting the right balance through the stories she has been in so far. Also yes I agree with you on that being the trick.

I agree with this. What really struck me this time were the little words here and there that added so much depth. The tentacles didn't just suck at the passing greaves, they did so "greedily", and the sixth finger on her hand, for example. I think those little details show the sense of wrongness that brings chaos to life.

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts
As far as Omnia Mors, the interior passages alone said enough. I agree with Carrack, little things like her petting one of the tentacles went a long way.
  • Teetengee likes this

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,829 posts

med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png

See! It just took another week to squeeze some inspiration out of (into?) you all. biggrin.png

And I’m very glad I did give the theme another week as this week’s fortnight’s entries were excellent, though it is regretful that none of the AdMech forum had entries for us.

Nevertheless, the stalwarts of the Chaos forums delivered...

Carrack told us a tale of his namesake calling upon the Banelord titan Quemar Mutilaro of Legio Vulpa in order to assault Kasr Woolten on Cadia in no less than the 13th Black Crusade. What I really liked about this story was that it was told from the point of view of an artist, Vensominair, who viewed the events in nightmares in an earlier age, the tale being his account of these dreams in his journal.

Thedarkprincesnun gave us The Death of Fortress 911 part 1 (with the promise of Part 2 to come), with the Word Bearers summoning the dark mechanicus’ Death Bringer to their aid.

Warsmith Aznable gave us a rip-roaring battle within the heavily defended city of Cazarahlia. After the description of the extensive defences outside the city and the advancing Iron Warrior tanks I fully expected traitor titans to march out of the night and trample over the carefully constructed defences...only for him to drop a bastard engine in the middle of the city and cut straight to its battle with the loyalist titans! That you chose to have the Chaos engine an unknown pattern, repugnant to the crews of the loyalist machines, was a great touch (and helped to make it believable that one titan could combat multiple others). The scale of the fighting built and built, bringing to mind Kong, Godzilla and Pacific Rim.

And the response of the citizens and guard, running out, panicked, into their own minefields and the Iron Warrior lines...glorious.

I also liked the final scene with the dark mechanicus magos of Legio Nefandum and the IV legion master of the forge.

EesiOh gave us `The Last Laugh`: inquisition lead Imperial Guard facing renegade Astartes and their summoned daemonic allies. I liked that the initial daemon attack was actually just a probe to test the Guard’s forces. So often we just see daemons charging madly at the enemy. This was a nice detail and very Tzeentchian. And the twist at the end with the aid from an unexpected quarter. Lovely.

I gave you a story of titan crews corrupted by a Chaos cult and the destructive revealing of their heresy and the sole(?) surviving loyal engine’s pursuit of the traitor engines(?).

Our winner this week? I should say `winners`...

Ghosts in the Machine was Scourged’s entry this time. The torment of two souls trapped within the confines of a titan: Deus Paenitus, the warlord’s machine spirit; and Kul’erak’folzhhhl’zhee, the Lord of Change summoned to inhabit the great war machine and corrupt it. Telling of its corruption and the resident machine spirit’s resistance, its longing for the loyal, sadly long-dead princeps and its hatred for the traitor crew was excellent. I don’t think any of the rest of us touched on the...for want of a better word...`feelings` of the machine spirit. That the Lord of Change felt equally tormented and trapped was excellent.

And, in with an 11th hour entry, Teetengee with The End of all Things. Calliah sure has come a long way in the three(?) stories we’ve seen her in, hasn’t she? As others have commented, the details in your entry were excellent and, without telling us every minutiae, you managed to show the corruption that had happened to the once-great Omnia Mors, and how Calliah had changed since we last saw her. The background to the Imperator titan was interesting, particularly that the Astartes storyteller may have been embellishing the tale. And when the machine spirit itself spoke to Calliah it brought to mind an infernal version of HAL 9000.

Step forward Scourged and Teetengee to claim your rewards!

gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

And here begins our next challenge...

Chaos Icons

The icons carried by worshippers of the Dark Gods act as magnets for the power of the Empyrean.

- Chaos Space Marine Codex, 6th edition

The Icon of Wrath, its red-hot curses, the very voice of the Blood God, resounding in the minds of those in the shadow of this icon, driving them to greater and greater acts of bloodshed.

The Icon of Flame, swathing the bolts of these marines in roiling warp fire.

The Icon of Despair, surrounded by a miasma of disease and hopelessness, driving thoughts of woe into the enemy’s minds and turning those of weak will from the battle.

The Icon of Excess, exuding a cloying, tempting musk, deadening those who carry it to all but the most agonizing and destructive of wounds.

The Icon of Vengeance, a totem of Chaos Undivided, strengthening the will of those under it with the faith of the true gods.

...or perhaps your unit bears not an Icon of Wrath but rather is joined by an apothecary who administers Frenzon, Stimm, Onslaught or Satrophine to his squad mates, or a junior dark apostle (a dark acolyte?) whose sermons drive his squad mates into bloody frenzies?

No Icon of Flame but a gunsmith, an apprentice warpsmith, is imbedded within the unit, passing out experimental munitions to the other marines. Or perhaps a minor sorcerer, enchanting the gunfire of his brethren.

A hideous mutant, spawn or possessed marine whose banshee-like screams or horrific visage strike fear into the enemy rather than an Icon of Despair hefted above the helms of the squad, or perhaps another minor sorcerer accompanying the unit, specializing in conjuring nightmaresque imagery within the minds of his foe.

Rather than an Icon of Excess, the unit’s apothecary injects his comrades periodically with measured doses of meta-curare or kalma.

Again a dark apostle could drive fear from the hearts of his fellow marines (or put the fear of the gods into them...) in the same way as an Icon of Vengeance.

No matter what form your icon takes, tell us about it (or them).

The challenge runs until December 18th and will be our final challenge of 2015.

You have one week.

Let us be inspired...

And a reminder that the bonus (Objectives) challenge will end on December 20th (as will the linked Daemon Forge). Let’s see some entries for that too!

• EesiOh likes this

MaliGn

MaliGn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,324 posts
Chapel of the Infernal Totems.

The Book of Lorgar is written in many volumes, a bewildering conglomeration of verses, hymns, letters, gospels and rituals cataloguing the Word of Lorgar. Complete copies are extremely rare even among the Dark Apostles of the Word Bearers, who follow its teachings without question. Each Apostle studies his own partial copy and interprets as he sees fit, leading his Host according to the holy tenets of the Urizen, and for his own benefit.

Blessed totems of the faithful,
Array'd, the host to view,
A lesson to the hateful,

This verse, taken from an obscure volume of hymns and rites was the Inspiration behind Dark Apostle Carnak's commissioning of the Chapel of the Infernal Totems. Built to his specifications within the cloisters of his Host's fortress cathedral on Sicarus and consecrated in the blood of eight hundred imperial slaves, the Chapel is a reliquary for the thirteen holy icons of the Host. Each a powerful chaotic artefact in its own right, the accumulated power contained within the walls of the Chapel distorts the air, and affects the minds of all who enter.

Each of the members of Carnak's Apostate Council is paired with one of these icons in a barbaric ritual, creating an unbreakable bond between totem and marine. To lose an Icon in battle would be death to the Champion, they select the most loyal members of their coteries as their Icon Bearers for this reason.

The Icons are as distinct as the Champions bound to them, some are dedicated to one of the Chaotic Pantheon, like the Icon belonging to a unit possessed by Slaaneshi daemons, a staff of twisted iridescent purple ivory and topped with a Slaaneshi rune. Others are dedicated to the majesty of Chaos Undivided, proudbly displaying the Octed and bedecked with grisly trophies and parchments cluttered with arcane texts. Another features a volume of the Book Of Lorgar, open to a page of eldritch diagrams that shift under the eye.

Carnak's own Icon rests in pride of place, an enormous banner of flayed human flesh, tattooed with astrological charts of the Dark Zodiac and hung with chains, skulls, and censers spewing sickly incense. Sinister voices twist their way into the minds of those that gaze upon it, the incoherent babble of Chaos occluding rational thought and reason in all but the strongest of will. It flies on an ethereal breeze, beating lazily too and fro on the winds of another plane.

Before the Host depart on their crusades of hatred each coterie enters the Chapel to renew their pacts of loyalty to their icons, before removing them from their resting places and taking their places in the nave of the great cathedral to display the icons to the Host prior to embarkation.
  • Teetengee and EesiOh like this

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

Would you mind if I used one of the icons from my homebrew codices?

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

Would you mind if I used one of the icons from my homebrew codices?

i dont see why you culdnt, but i guess its kierdales choice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inspiration Friday, Chaos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users