Showcase: HQ

icedearth_09

• 5 weeks later...

Word Bearers Praetor

To be honest, it looks much cooler in person - it just wasn't really coming out as well on camera (but I guess that isn't a surprise on a phone camera and the best piece of natural light I could find that day).
Cheers! :smile.:

44186393615_8d21817dd5_n.jpg45097408811_2942a26055_n.jpg44377263934_6d781804ac_n.jpg

Hi guys!

Here's my Grey Knight grandmaster in Nemesis dreadknight armour (a.k.a. the baby-carrier). He's slightly converted from Voldus and some changes in the models' pose.

GMDK1

GMDK2

GMDK3

GMDK4

GMDK5

He's a part of my (just about finished) Grey Knight army

• 3 weeks later...

I'll preface this post by admitting that I may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with kitbashing a certain type of character... :whistling:

What do we want?  Primaris Techmarines!

When do we want them? As soon as is reasonable possible NOW!

WbCjebS.jpg

Had a hearty chuckle the other day when I saw that my Vaylund Cal kitbash was being used on GW's official webstore gallery for the Primaris Apothecary. 

Final one - my true-scaled interpretation of Ironwrought Thamatica from Angel Exterminatus. I know it's not 100% accurate - I'm not even sure if he's even openly stated as wearing terminator armour, I just assumed that he does - but I'm really happy with this one, just because I've wanted to make him for a while. Special thanks go to Apologist for the truescale terminator tutorial. 

S7BYFw3.jpg

bsjHuZ3.jpg