World Eaters Female Follower

Aska-Kjelu-Russ

The duckface nails it for me. Can just imagine angron doing the same before he kills someone tongue.png

RAAGGHH! TREMBLE, FOR I AM ANGRON! EATER OF WORLDS! SLAUGHTERER OF A BILLION MEN! AND I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

But first...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/32af858c19ba232637bd516954deb001/tumblr_inline_n26v4cySbc1rr8tc3.gif

The duckface nails it for me. Can just imagine angron doing the same before he kills someone tongue.png

RAAGGHH! TREMBLE, FOR I AM ANGRON! EATER OF WORLDS! SLAUGHTERER OF A BILLION MEN! AND I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

But first...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/32af858c19ba232637bd516954deb001/tumblr_inline_n26v4cySbc1rr8tc3.gif

MUHAHAHHA :D I am here to kill, maim and burn! BUT FIRST let me take a selfie :D Just imagine this on a battlefield, the bloody berserker stood in front of his next victim, pulling out a smartphone of the holster and updating a new facebook status before smashing an axe into the victims face :D muhahahah XD

12509294_694611710641762_236609239611595

I'll admit I was a tad bit skeptical when I saw the armour was painted in the traditional legion colors, simply because I thought they might not look well together in what I felt you were going for with your vibe, but frankly seeing the whole thing together with the paint, I am pleasantly surprised and I think this is a pretty exceptional piece of work you've got there.

World Eaters are by far what I would call the kindest to mortals of the traitor Legions, if you can imagine it. The nameless rabble of course they care nothing for, but when they find a warrior of battle, be they Astartes or mortal who is worthy of such a title, the World Eaters offer the deepest, if not crudest, of respect.

Have you considered some decoratives? Skulls and such? I would personally recommend you look into perhaps a chain belt with a few hanging dwon to anout your thighs. Hell, if you're up for the task, I'd say try your hand at creating a Space Marine helmet. Not to wear but to hang at your waist as a trophy. Nothing will earn a World Eater's respect quicker than a human killing a Space Marine in close combat. :D

I'll admit I was a tad bit skeptical when I saw the armour was painted in the traditional legion colors, simply because I thought they might not look well together in what I felt you were going for with your vibe, but frankly seeing the whole thing together with the paint, I am pleasantly surprised and I think this is a pretty exceptional piece of work you've got there.

World Eaters are by far what I would call the kindest to mortals of the traitor Legions, if you can imagine it. The nameless rabble of course they care nothing for, but when they find a warrior of battle, be they Astartes or mortal who is worthy of such a title, the World Eaters offer the deepest, if not crudest, of respect.

Have you considered some decoratives? Skulls and such? I would personally recommend you look into perhaps a chain belt with a few hanging dwon to anout your thighs. Hell, if you're up for the task, I'd say try your hand at creating a Space Marine helmet. Not to wear but to hang at your waist as a trophy. Nothing will earn a World Eater's respect quicker than a human killing a Space Marine in close combat. biggrin.png

Thanks guys :)

Noctus, yeah there still must be some stuff edited :) I wanted some of those gladiator stripes (how ever they`re called) on the pauldrons and on the belt, as well a long red "cape" something like this with skulls and chains :) for weapons I finally have decided as well, it`s goin to be a small chainaxe and a long hook on a chain to swing around :) a little bit like the rampagers. As well I wanted to make a hiparmor part to make the hips look more "massive" :)

The things is, I do not need much material for the rest parts (apart from the weapons) and I don`t want to "waste" my current material which is for another project which is not warhammer related and the most eva parts are for the power armor of my most favorite own creation (aspace wolves char, just check my profile got the hunting armor of Russ daughter done) I am working on the worldie cosplay any time when I have leftovers, considering the whole costume parts are made out of leftovers so far :)

and BTW I worked two more pictures out with PH, I`m slowly getting better with the program but I never expect to become a professional photoshopper, I just like to do this for fun XD as well I`d like to photoshop muscles on my belly, but this will never happen lol XDDDD 

I tried to make muscles on the first one here.... uhm... yeah... now its dirt :D 

12647023_694978307271769_72608331012292912592217_694482637321336_786086061671292

nah axes :3 I like axes :3

Words to live by.

No wonder we're friends :D

awwww Flint <3 wub.png

Flint & Aska, the 40k Universe's most murderous gal pals and joint-champions of the all-female Khornate Warband, the Man Eaters.

Emperor have mercy on their foes, for they shall not.

Flint & Aska, the 40k Universe's most murderous gal pals and joint-champions of the all-female Khornate Warband, the Man Eaters.

Emperor have mercy on their foes, for they shall not.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7145/UNY6dD.gif x3

happy.png

My bad, lemme grab my dataslate and adjust that... :o

Flint & Aska, the 30k Universe's most murderous gal pals and joint-champions of the all-female Khornate Warband, the Furies.

May the Gods have mercy on their foes, for they shall not.

(Is that more to your liking ma'am?) :)

Archived