Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

World Eaters Female Follower

WorldEaters Angron Cosplay Armor Owncharacter Heresy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

Aska-Kjelu-Russ

Aska-Kjelu-Russ

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts

Hmmm khron flakes :3 1314906436752.jpg

Rattling cold freezes my silent breath and forms it into a whisper of the stars....

So it was the Moon who became my teacher, the stars became my sisters, the wolves became my brothers and the Universe became my fate... Ojør va Russ, Brothers. Winter is comming, The Wolftime is near. 

Kol Saresk

Kol Saresk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,014 posts
"They're bloody good."

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pnggallery_29004_9303_9178.pnggallery_29004_9303_5366.pngfriday-award.png

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 6,757 posts

"Protein for the protein god"

-Quorn

"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Aska-Kjelu-Russ

Aska-Kjelu-Russ

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts

Makes your milk as bloody as your enemies face XD 

Rattling cold freezes my silent breath and forms it into a whisper of the stars....

So it was the Moon who became my teacher, the stars became my sisters, the wolves became my brothers and the Universe became my fate... Ojør va Russ, Brothers. Winter is comming, The Wolftime is near. 

crimsonsteelcrusade

crimsonsteelcrusade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts
Pretty cool

"The Father of Mutilators" "The Crimson steel crusade shall spread across this cursed galaxy like a storm all will bow to it willing or otherwise.And with abaddon poised at the gate we shall make way to terra and shatter the heart of mankind."