Dkyrar's Dark Wolves for helps news knight

190901055757939085.jpg

and finely Thiryo new project:

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

540.jpg

Enjoy 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree - the gears and skulls on the Knight Valiant look pretty amazing - it's a great use of the the relatively empty armor plates. If I could paint like that, i d spend a lot less time converting to reduce blank spaces.

Don't think I've seen the forge world chaos knight kit fitted to a dominus class knight before - it looks awesome.

It may be a result of lighting or photo editing, but the vents on the upper carapace looks pretty similar to the rust on the base. Is that intended?

I agree - the gears and skulls on the Knight Valiant look pretty amazing - it's a great use of the the relatively empty armor plates. If I could paint like that, i d spend a lot less time converting to reduce blank spaces.

Don't think I've seen the forge world chaos knight kit fitted to a dominus class knight before - it looks awesome.

It may be a result of lighting or photo editing, but the vents on the upper carapace looks pretty similar to the rust on the base. Is that intended?

Thank you, in reality it is simply a stencil made with an airbrush

There is no Forge world carapace for the Dominus class.

On the other hand they are well casts green stuff of the carapace of the knight of the Chaos FW

As for the soil rust: yes this color is close to the melting effect of the carapace. The effect can be due to the over-exposure of the light in the photo ... may be ...

Thanks again for your messages that's what motivates me! Despite more than 180000 views on the French site where I post, I can only return from them. It's sometimes disheartening ...

However you're achieving the designs on the armor, it looks great and makes for a lot more interesting model in my view. I've never done a Titan but I've done a couple Knights and feel that those spaces almost require something beyond solid color to look finished - hazard stripes, decals, etc.

I figured there was some conversion work or something to make the Forgeworld bits fit - it looks like it was made to be used there, which is a sign the conversion was well done.

Keep up the good work!

Here are the two armigers ... in spite of some details left over:

190929124519886221.jpg

190929124530822152.jpg

190929124557291189.jpg

190929124615854445.jpg

Will remain the base in court by @thyrio, traces of blood ... I do not know if I paint the chainsaw in black or I leave it like that

I'm going to make my first party Thursday normally, thyrio made me a list but I need a second techpriest ... So I start on an old figurine:

190929124623840564.jpg

Edited by Crevette

The Armigers are great! As always, your markings / carapace art is simply stunning.

Also, your paint scheme and choice of colors work very well on the Tech Priest. That is a pretty busy model ( from Raging Heroes IIRC ) but your work makes it look perfect!

Hi, guys, i'm back with new miniatures converted for our Dark mechanicus project with Crevette.

Our own version from corpuscarii electro priests

1k0.jpg

What do you think about?

I finished too the conversion of our second Thanatar. I found this miniature AoS and like his head, i wanted have the same on the robot. This Thanatar will be played as an Onager, that's why he has different weapons.

360.jpg360.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

And finished after greenstuff and magnetisation.

1k0.jpg

Edited by Thyrio

• 2 months later...