You know you're an Iron Hand when...

Bjorn Firewalker

• 2 weeks later...

When you're considering building a 3000pt army that consists almost entirely of Volkite-Charger wielding Medusan Immortals, riding in a pair of fully upgraded Spartans, backed up by a Falchion :whistling:

Edited by Urza

• 2 weeks later...

Not only do you know the opening lines to The Six Million Dollar Man by heart, you recite them every time you paint and assemble an Infantry model- to say nothing of Dreadnoughts.

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better... stronger... faster."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When you advocate the adoption of Earthshaker cannons, and have several shoehorned into your Chapter's Land Raiders. Hey, as weapons in the Iron Hands' service, they are de facto battle-brothers, and deserve to have Land Raiders carry them like any other Iron Hand.

You call that "Steel Rain"? Perturabo's treacherous sons would not know "artillery" if it shot them in their corrupt posteriors! Let us show them what Ferrus Manus' sons can do!

• 2 weeks later...

When you look at tanks and think “is there room for 1 more gun” or “I should be able to fit that gun.....on that chassis” and look at brand new EXPENSIVE models and think “mmm He’d look good if I cut this off and replaced it with this”.

I reckon that Ulator will fit on a spartan

Edited by 40Kcollector

• 2 weeks later...

When you look at tanks and think “is there room for 1 more gun” or “I should be able to fit that gun.....on that chassis” and look at brand new EXPENSIVE models and think “mmm He’d look good if I cut this off and replaced it with this”.

I reckon that Ulator will fit on a spartan

Oh god this is me so much I feel personally attacked :sweat:

When you REPEATEDLY kill Lucius the Eternal, but remain yourself- immune to Daemonic possession.

How is this so? Lucius possesses us if we feel pleasure from defeating him, or take pride in our victory. Why should we feel pleasure in defeating such a WEAK opponent? You might as well take pride in your ability to press a button- something any competent Marine can do!

What button? The firing button for a Whirlwind missile launcher. Duel him? You expect us to let the enemy "play to his strengths," and risk the success of our own mission? We are IRON HANDS- logic guides us, not meaningless pride!

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your version of 'decorative iconography' involves the Legion icon gripping a chained skull:

Whose skull is being gripped, and why? A martyred Iron Hand, his skull raised above his battle-brothers' heads to honor his sacrifice and make the loyalists fight harder in the coming battle? An executed traitor's, his skull displayed to show how weak he was to turn from the Emperor's light, and demoralize those still fighting against the Iron Hands?

• 4 weeks later...
Your Primaris Captain and Aggressors don't bear pansy boltstorm gauntlets that fire pansy heavy bolter shells. They bear DEMOLISHER gauntlets that fire DEMOLISHER shells. (Naturally, their bodies are of strong iron instead of weak flesh, with sufficient augmentations to withstand the recoil.)

• 3 weeks later...
After watching Tron, you launch a crusade to recover the STC templates the Tau stole, so the light cycle and the light tank- what the thieving xenos refer to as the "Piranha" and "Hammerhead"- will serve man once more. (You also ask your friendly neighborhood Magos if it's possible to mount twin Thunderstrike gauntlets on a Stormraven gunship, allowing the flyer to both transport troops AND crush enemy tanks, the way the Recognizer can.) Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

• 1 month later...