+++ Talon's Reach - An Armory Building Event +++

Race Bannon

Hope your Dad's ok mate.

I hope your dad recovers well Valaas.

And that's it. Talon's Reach has ended! If you've completed a vow after this post, please do show pics, yet they will not be officially counted :sad.:

Thank you to everyone who showed interest and participated :happy.:

Being a family holiday on my end means I may not get to do much other than this post. I do have some stealth skills with my old age :laugh.:

Thanks for the kind words guys.

He's a Tough old bugger and is on the mend, though will probably have to stay in for a bit longer.

I'll get some pics up towards then end of the week in the 4th Company PLOG.

Cheers,

Valaas

Thanks to both Race and NiceGuyAldi too for the special snowflake tag :smile.:

My pleasure. Perhaps this can become a running thing: completer of the smallest vow has to make the banner for completer of the largest vow? :wink:

I've really enjoyed this event, thanks Race for your excellent organising and all who took part for all round inspiration and encouragement.

And Valaas, glad to hear your Dad's on the up again.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Little bit of threadomancy, here. But I asked Race and he said it was ok, and I've never seen anyone argue with him, yet!

In heaping shame on myself with the ETL Oathbreaker badge in my sig, I ran out of space. To free some up, I made a Talon's Reach vertical medallion, which I'll put here for anyone that wants to use for themselves.

TalonsReach_Medallion.jpg?raw=1

Archived