+++ Talon's Reach - An Armory Building Event +++

Race Bannon

Nice! And a RG Contemptor to boot!

OP will get updated. With the kids going off the rails and the Super Bowl, the banners didn't get made. It'll be close if I get them today but want it done.

EDIT: Vows Updated.

OP will get updated. With the kids going off the rails and the Super Bowl, the banners didn't get made. It'll be close if I get them today but want it done.

EDIT: Vows Updated.

Heya Race, Are there any Mod's from other forums with Sick Banner-Fu?? that may want to help out a fellow Marine Chapter :sweat:

also glad to see we have a good amount of start vows :woot:

cheers, Mithril

In fact, I got one made :woot:

The more I look at it, the more I think could go to the most-completed vower.

Then again, maybe I should "just do it' and have another one for that award because ... that.

In fact, I got one made :woot:

The more I look at it, the more I think could go to the most-completed vower.

Then again, maybe I should "just do it' and have another one for that award because ... that.

perhaps your right..., you don't want everyone else feeling like the red headed step child now do we :sweat: or in our case the pasty faced,Jet black haired and black eyed child...

cannot wait to see your skillz and abilities :wub.:

Mithril

Sure is, its a kromlech grav cannon. Ive got a few of those and their frag launchers for my missile dev squad. The grav cannon is really nice and compact which seems perfect for a squad thats going to be on the move. The launchers are pretty big though but just makes them look more intimidating.

I'll do my best on the contemptor considering its going to be a very basic scheme. I'm really just aiming for a quick table top standard.

Of course, my troops haven't progressed as a result...

Ah well, they can fight in their undercoats

Haha i have the exact same Problem, i'm over halfway through my Typhoon :woot:  but my tac squad is still the same :whistling: ...

Mithril

PS and a big thanks to WarriorFish for the Cool Banner :wub:

Drop Pods, land speeders, flyers, dreadnoughts, rhino and Razorbacks.....What no Predators for shame....

Guess I have to fix  this then

I, War009, for the Raptors 10th company, vow to complete my Predator Destructor by 11:59 PM on April 15, 2017.

Predator

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/war009/Mobile%20Uploads/20160906_190643_zpsbawmjrj8.jpg

Old pics but i have not touched the army in months maybe it is time.......

Drop Pods, land speeders, flyers, dreadnoughts, rhino and Razorbacks.....What no Predators for shame....

Guess I have to fix this then

I, War009, for the Raptors 10th company, vow to complete my Predator Destructor by 11:59 PM on April 15, 2017.

Predator

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/war009/Mobile%20Uploads/20160906_190643_zpsbawmjrj8.jpg

Old pics but i have not touched the army in months maybe it is time.......

For shame you haven't finished this yet!! ;)

Haha!  Welcome war009!  I'll get the list updated around lunch my time ^_^

Good vows so far.  For this humble, yet awesome, subforum this has been a great start.  Vehicles are not typically quick projects and we've only been in it for a week(ish).  Hopefully we'll start seeing some vows completed within the next week or two for more vows!

Victorus aut Mortis!

'Before' pic

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/MinkGoblin/IMG_0072_zps2fcpafnt.jpg

Not finished, swapped the front ramps for rhino doors, covered the 'deathwatch' vents on the wings, swapped missiles for lascannons and assault cannon for heavy bolters (it's a count as darkwing) but still need to finish off the roof and missile pods. Going for the 'Cheyenne dropship' look of Aliens fame with foldable missile pods, not quite there yet but i have 2 months to figure it out.   

Land Speeder Typhoon launchers? Looks good :TU:

Exactly!, typhoon launchers would be perfect for this job

,my typhoon is nearly finished,pics in a day or two then it's another vow...either a drop pod? or a land speeder storm.?...

Cheers,Mithril

Typhoon launchers are the indeed the favourite option at the minute

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/MinkGoblin/IMG_0077_zpstxjjy7xr.jpg

Initially I'd kept it simple (flare launchers + razorback plate) but the flare launchers are a bit small and the rhino plate a bit flat

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/MinkGoblin/IMG_0074_zpspxfrkgv9.jpg

The stormtalon missile pods have great potential though,as they have the same angle as the hull, so could detach from the flanks like the Cheyenne.  i'll investigate further and report!

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/MinkGoblin/IMG_0075_zpshz8rvkct.jpg

I duz_ have completed my vow of 2 Rhinos for the Raven Guard Chapter!

gallery_87434_12256_357990.jpg

gallery_87434_12256_321313.jpg

gallery_87434_12256_30902.jpg

(My first RG Rhino I painted is in the background for good measure ;) Do I get bonus points for first blood? :cool.: )

Original post:

I, duz_, for the Raven Guard, vow to complete 2 Rhinos by 11:59 PM on April 15, 2017.

gallery_87434_12256_26823.jpg

(Edit: Added before pics)

For my next vox:

I, duz_, for the Raven Guard, vow to complete 1 Land Speeder by 11:59 PM on April 15, 2017.

gallery_87434_12256_265401.jpg

This event is actually perfect timing for me to get all my vehicles ready for the up coming tournament season! However I am with others when they say their infantry is lagging and I certainly have plenty of those to complete too!.

Archived