+ 2020-11-03+ Artwork

• 5 weeks later...

They are personal coat-of-arms, sons of Dorn knights of the emperor.

I have in my mind the Templars as very fedual with a extremely loose command structure. The Marshall will convince the ship captains of a worthy crusader goal, and Templars will flock to it. Choosing their own squad leaders, if the crusade delivers glory and victory more Templars will arrive from far and wide. If it stagnates or is defeated the crusade will break up.

The Templars themself are like petty fedual lords, some only have a couple of arming servitors in their service while others have aquired substantial combat assrts in the form of tanks etc.

A system of oaths and plametary obligations sustain this way of war combined with support from the Ecclesiarchy in the way of money and material.

They are personal coat-of-arms, sons of Dorn knights of the emperor.

I have in my mind the Templars as very fedual with a extremely loose command structure. The Marshall will convince the ship captains of a worthy crusader goal, and Templars will flock to it. Choosing their own squad leaders, if the crusade delivers glory and victory more Templars will arrive from far and wide. If it stagnates or is defeated the crusade will break up.

The Templars themself are like petty fedual lords, some only have a couple of arming servitors in their service while others have aquired substantial combat assrts in the form of tanks etc.

A system of oaths and plametary obligations sustain this way of war combined with support from the Ecclesiarchy in the way of money and material.

Well done models. I really like the character you add to each model with their individual coat of arms. Also, cool to read how you view the Templars working together. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.