AUGUST ARENA II event to start July 1st

I guess you missed my reply in my Stuff thread but I dunno if I can hold off working on this guy until August. The voice inside my head pushing me to convert, She Who Thirsts, is relentlessly hungry and I can only stave her off for so long.

Luckily I've arranged to do my previous challenge in August! So I'm ready and willing :) 

Considering... I've got a 250-point HOR kill team to build and paint to high tabletop standard by or before September, and school holidays fall in the time of this competition. Might give it a go if I can find somebody aiming at a small squad too.

Rednekk, you fancy a Greater Daemon challenge?

If I can convert a great Unclean one from a Maggoth, sure! (because I have that kit).... but the Chief Financial Officer here at Casa d Rednekk, wouldn't go for me buying a new deamon model after what the starter box cost. ;) Considering its taken me 3 years to complete a converted Helldrake, it should be a..... challenge. But I'm up for giving it a go.

Hey, I'm the organizer - my job is to make it possible for you to have fun, so if rednekkboss and BCK want to dish it out, please do! :biggrin.::thumbsup:

We know he'll win anyways. He's from Texas. ;)  But I'd be happy to take either of you down a peg if need to be....er, I mean, I'd be happy to participate in a friendly modelling challenge. ;)

I'll drop my teaser image here too.....

Hidden Content

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1351797124/gallery_48988_7867_377056.jpg

I know where that shoulder pad comes from as I did one for ETL IV.

So, thoughts from anyone what would be about the equivalent of a marine of that size...?

FW Space Marine. 

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/IMG_0261.jpg

Hey, I'm the organizer - my job is to make it possible for you to have fun, so if rednekkboss and BCK want to dish it out, please do! :biggrin.::thumbsup:

Its easy for you Augustus you are the Speed Daemon Painter of B&C.

Edit: Picture.

So ... I understand challenges will be negotiated on or after July 1? Or is it acceptable to nut something out before that too? 

You're more than welcome to find a partner, and sort out the items you'll be doing, but you shouldn't start until the Official Thread is open and you've officially challenged/been challenged.

Can xenos play too?

Of course! If anything, it'd be awesome to see two mortal enemies facing off!

So ... I understand challenges will be negotiated on or after July 1? Or is it acceptable to nut something out before that too? 

You're more than welcome to find a partner, and sort out the items you'll be doing, but you shouldn't start until the Official Thread is open and you've officially challenged/been challenged.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :tu:

Archived