Today I Purged...

Beams

Ended up playing a game today, on the Eldar team vs Guard and chaos. I, uh, lost a lot of guys.

But I still purged:

A helldrake (Arcos!)

A 10am, 4 guard plasma Scion squad

I purged the forces of Chaos from the Soulstorm campaign...yeah i dont get to play tabletop much now...

Also wish to purge myself right now as that particular endeavour took me to 11pm when the bub needed a 1am feed and i had to be up at 4am today.

I purged on the 18th

10x squad of death company

Dante

2 10x tactical squads

2 razorbacks

1 storm raven

1 death company dread

And mephiston to his last wound(he was going to die start of my turn but player gave up).

My repentia were mvps they took out the dread and razorbacks and were running to jump into the mephiston fight. The player made the VERY big mistake of trying to assult the saint and a 10 man squad of seriphim. After the assult only Dante lived and was killed next combat.

In my first Fate of Konor game I squared off against Nurgle, and I purged a bloat drone (or whatever you call that giant flying potato with three floor fans welded to it), Lord Typhus, and another HQ who was a psyker and kept smiting Celestine until she had enough of that and purged him upside the head with her Ardent Blade. I won the match 4-2. 

Played a tournament today, I "lost" all three games, but purged Heretics, like none else.

Burned over 30 Genestealers and their vehicles (2x Manticores, Hydra, Pask and a second Russ)

Survived against a Guilliman Lascannons gunline. Purged two scout squads, and Chronus's Las pred.

Melted my way through a T'au gunline, and purged countless fire warriors and drones as well as two Battlesuit commanders.

Salamanders, and their many rerolls.

Notably a big tactical squad and a repressor engaged in a brutal 5 turn long back and forth, the odds turning in the repressors favour when it's sister vehicle also ploughed in to the poorly armed marines. The two transports slowly but surely ran them into the ground.

A chaplain assaulting from deepstrike also ate no less than nine inferno pistol hits (one overwatch, four with faith, and four more jumping back and firing in the shooting phase). The rest of the army got shot up by dominions early on and rolled up by penitents and celestine after a big early marine deepstrike, albeit losing the penitents in the process.

I murdered so. Many. Necrons tonight. I swear, I killed all his Warriors twice over. The whole standing back up again thing is as brutal as you might think.

Overall, I slaughtered:

-1 Annihilation Barge

-3 destroyers

-1 Cryptek

-1 squad of 14 Warriors, and 3/4 of the other squad

But not, notably, his Overlord. So the moral victory escaped me.

Today I purged:

Wave Serpent - Exorcist
Wave Serpent - Meltas from a BS squad

5 Rangers - Celestine
6 Guardians - Celestine
3 Guardians - Storm bolter BS squad
10 Guardians - Storm bolter BS squad
2 Rangers - Bolters from the melta BS squad
2 Wraithguard - Repentia

And I was wiped off the board at the beginning of his Turn 6, going from a draw (4 VP to 4 VP) to a loss whatever way you cut it (5-4 VP, tabled).

An auspicious start to my Fate of Konor battles! There will be vengeance.

Today I purged:

5 Hellblasters - Seraphim, Celestine, and the Super Twins
4 Sanguinary Guard - Celestians
Librarian - Canoness
Primaris Captain - Heavy Bolter Retributors and BSS with bolters
and my Dominions took a Sicarian down to four wounds, enabling my partner's Wave Serpent to kill it with a bright lance shot.

I lost:

5 Dominions (beaten to death by Primaris Marines, lots of failed 3+ armour saves urrrgh)
5 Seraphim (shot to death by Primaris Hellblasters and Intercessors with their "on a 4+ when they die they can shoot/fight because they are 12" from a standard")
5 Celestians (hacked to death by Sanguinary Guard)
1 Super Twin who didn't get resurrected because the game ended before she had a chance to come back.

Eldar are still sickeningly good. Soulburst on Dark Reapers is filth.

In a 750 point game I purged a Tau Hammerhead, squad of stealth battlesuits, two squads of fire warriors and whatever kind of commander he had. I can't remember the Commander because I seized initiative and Celestine did her movement AoF, then hopped behind his gunline, charged him, and killed him on Turn 1.

Yesterday I purged :

A helldrake on turn 1 after its failed charge (cost 1 sister casualty). The immolator and exorcist throwing a 6 on shots played that one perfectly together!

A squad of obliterators

Most of a havocs squad

Half a maulerfiend :)

Then Khârn was angry and he behaved badly with the remaining sisters.. :)

Conclusion:

- 1k points is really not much

- AoFs are lovely and reliable even without wondergirl

- exorcists are always awesome

- I should have played more with disengaging melee and shooting with other squads at the threat, gotta get used to that.

- sisters held objectives nicely with retributors playing support/distraction (the turn 1 melta apocalypse really helped orient my opponent's target priority ;) )

Edited by Isolia

Today I purged:

1x Commander in XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit 

2x MV7 Marker Drone

10x XV25 Stealth Battlesuits

5x Stealth Shas'ui

2x Stealth Shas'vre

1x  Markerlight

5x XV8 Crisis Battlesuits

10x MV1 Gun Drone

1x XV109 Y'vahra Battlesuit

2x MV84 Shielded Missile Drone

3x Commander

the league game i was worried about this week turned into the tau getting tabled. 

Edited by Drider