I Riot Earp rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one relic contemptor with two twin autocannons, two terminator chaplains and 5 SS TH Vanguard Vets  on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood AngelsI will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

d4OzRXG.jpg

ympygYu.jpg

fXxNZIs.jpg

0NbK6MM.jpg

Welcome aboard :smile.:

Quite the hefty vow there... are the thunder hammers all from the DC kit and is the second Chaplain the limited edition one?

I, Boudan, vow to complete:

One (1) Razorback with Assault Cannon and Storm Bolter, on or before November 30, 2017. 

As a secondary vow, I vow to complete six (6) magnetized lightning claw arms. 

Success will bring honor to the Lamenters Chapter, and all sons of Sanguinius, while failure shall consign me to the ranks of the Death Company.

Pictures forthcoming.

Cheers Boudan, it's always great seeing new Lamenter work from yourself :happy.: Will log the vow once your starting pictures are ready.

Updated to here

I our_baz rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to a Sanguinary Priest and Sternguard Vet squad by November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood AngelsI will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_72518_11275_1251312.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_1337048.jpg

Quick question - I'm in the process of painting some Terminators but they might be too near completion for this? I can post a picture later but I have bases, lenses, scrolls, and washes left to do on 10 models.

No worries if not as I have other models I can vow! :tu:

Quick question - I'm in the process of painting some Terminators but they might be too near completion for this? I can post a picture later but I have bases, lenses, scrolls, and washes left to do on 10 models.

No worries if not as I have other models I can vow! :tu:

Sadly, I can't really say until I see the picture(s). In your eyes, how do they compare to the unsuitable vow models in the FAQ? Do you feel it is enough work to justify getting a badge? :)

I our_baz rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to a Sanguinary Priest and Sternguard Vet squad by November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood AngelsI will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_72518_11275_1251312.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_1337048.jpg

Vow logged, always good to see a veteran return for the RTS :tu:

I Riot Earp rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one relic contemptor with two twin autocannons, two terminator chaplains and 5 SS TH Vanguard Vets  on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood AngelsI will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

d4OzRXG.jpg

ympygYu.jpg

fXxNZIs.jpg

0NbK6MM.jpg

Welcome aboard :smile.:

Quite the hefty vow there... are the thunder hammers all from the DC kit and is the second Chaplain the limited edition one?

I also found some sniper scouts but i did´t want to overload the vow.  ^^#

The 4 Thunderhammers are from the VV kit. The seargents Hammer is from this TH-Set from Spellcrow.

http://www.spellcrow.com/space-knights-hammers-with-hands-p-426.html

It is made for Terminators (big Hands) but i needed a fitht for the seargent.

Yes the last Chaplain is the limited one. Got him for an fair prize on ebay.

But i heard from an FB Group if you ask gw nicley they give some away for free but that´s hard to belive.

I Ekfud rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete (10) man Assault marine squad w/Jump packs on or before November 30th, 2017.

As a secondary vow, I vow to complete (10) magnetised backpacks for said ASM. 

Success will bring honor to the Blood Angels chapter, while failure shall consign me to the ranks of the Death Company.

Welcome to the event Efkud! What magnets are you using? 3x1?

Roger that - 3mm by 1mm thick for the packs as well as sergeant arms. You've done this before :-)

Although I've started adding 3mm thick ones from tablewar to the bottom of bases too - excellent for sticking to tin movement trays.

I'll post a blog link writeup of the trays when the pledge is done.

I, sockwithaticket, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1 Chaplain with plasma pistol on or before November 30th, 2017. Success shall bring further honour to the Crimson Tears, should I fail I will bear the appropriate reminder of my shame.

Pic:
901600_sm-.JPG

One of the first models I attempted upon returning to the hobby several years ago. Love the sculpt, unhappy with the paint job. He is going to be getting a full repaint, from the skeletel bones on his boot to the laser sight on his plasma pistol. Even the black will be re-done and he may well get a new plasma pistol too.

I, sockwithaticket, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1 Chaplain with plasma pistol on or before November 30th, 2017. Success shall bring further honour to the Crimson Tears, should I fail I will bear the appropriate reminder of my shame.

Pic:

901600_sm-.JPG

One of the first models I attempted upon returning to the hobby several years ago. Love the sculpt, unhappy with the paint job. He is going to be getting a full repaint, from the skeletel bones on his boot to the laser sight on his plasma pistol. Even the black will be re-done and he may well get a new plasma pistol too.

I never realised you were once a mere mortal! Vow logged!!

Updated to here!

Looking great :thumbsup:

You should consider entering them into this year's RTS :smile.:

<sigh> Fine, fine.

I, Lucumon, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete Commander Dante, the Sanguinor, a Sanguinary Guard Ancient with a Encarmine sword and plasma pistol, and 9 man squad of Sanguinary Guard armed with plasma pistols, 2x Power fists, and a mixture of Encarmine swords and axes on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honor to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_22439_1100_530061.jpg

Edited by Lucumon

No worries if not as I have other models I can vow! :thumbsup:

Sadly, I can't really say until I see the picture(s). In your eyes, how do they compare to the unsuitable vow models in the FAQ? Do you feel it is enough work to justify getting a badge? :smile.:

I have more painting to do than in the unsuitable vow example but I shall let you be the judge!

sml_gallery_27469_12034_1270271.jpgsml_gallery_27469_12034_95298.jpg

A full rundown of what's needed: lenses finishing, scrolls, tabards, purity seals, TH grips, and all washes. The bases need everything as they will have sand and be painted.

I have some other models planned so I will be vowing them definitely :)

Looking great :thumbsup:

You should consider entering them into this year's RTS :smile.:

<sigh> Fine, fine.

I, Lucumon, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete Commander Dante, the Sanguinor, a Sanguinary Guard Ancient with a Encarmine sword and plasma pistol, and 9 man squad of Sanguinary Guard armed with plasma pistols, 2x Power fists, and a mixture of Encarmine swords and axes on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honor to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_22439_1100_530061.jpg

Well they do say that if it's peer pressure it's fine, like that one time Charlo and I =][=REDACTED BY THE INQUISITION=][=

Vow logged! :tu:

Btw, are the wires glued to the jump packs? Nice setup.

Edited by Jolemai

I, Boudan, vow to complete:

One (1) Razorback with Assault Cannon and Storm Bolter, on or before November 30, 2017. 

As a secondary vow, I vow to complete six (6) magnetized lightning claw arms. 

Success will bring honor to the Lamenters Chapter, and all sons of Sanguinius, while failure shall consign me to the ranks of the Death Company.

Pictures forthcoming.

Good to go, do you spray to get that smooth mustard? Also, where are the doors from?

No worries if not as I have other models I can vow! :thumbsup:

Sadly, I can't really say until I see the picture(s). In your eyes, how do they compare to the unsuitable vow models in the FAQ? Do you feel it is enough work to justify getting a badge? :smile.:

I have more painting to do than in the unsuitable vow example but I shall let you be the judge!

A full rundown of what's needed: lenses finishing, scrolls, tabards, purity seals, TH grips, and all washes. The bases need everything as they will have sand and be painted.

I have some other models planned so I will be vowing them definitely :smile.:

I can see there's work needed there, so they are fine :thumbsup: Of course, if you're going to vow other things then you can always make the TDA your secondary to be safe :smile.:

tl;dr: and because I love any excuse to do this

gallery_62972_10568_2231.jpg

Btw, are the wires glued to the jump packs? Nice setup.

I drilled a hole in the largest jump pack exhaust and stuck a folded out paper clip in there with some super glue to hold it in place.

When I remove the paperclip, ill throw some black primer with metallic paint to cover it up.

This set up allows me to (1) airbrush the dude-bros and (2) hang them in the right direction so when I dunk them, the shading dries properly.

The only 'problem' is because the arms are magnetized, sometimes they stick together annoyingly when you are just trying to pull one off...

So tempting to pledge everything left to complete my boarding assault company with extras:

3 ironclad dreadnoughts

1 Foot assault squad

2 Jump assault squads

2 tactical breacher squads

2 assault breacher squads

3 rapier laser destroyers

2 tactical terminator squads

2 assault terminator squads

2 caestus assault rams

and a command squad with captain to lead them.

....might be an overly ambitious target to have completed by November though.

So tempting to pledge everything left to complete my boarding assault company with extras:

3 ironclad dreadnoughts

1 Foot assault squad

2 Jump assault squads

2 tactical breacher squads

2 assault breacher squads

3 rapier laser destroyers

2 tactical terminator squads

2 assault terminator squads

2 caestus assault rams

and a command squad with captain to lead them.

....might be an overly ambitious target to have completed by November though.

Indeed it is!

Just pledge something currently legal and that compliments each other, without putting yourself out too much. Anything on there you're really eager to paint?

Indeed it is!

Just pledge something currently legal and that compliments each other, without putting yourself out too much. Anything on there you're really eager to paint?

I think you're right there. I'm not much of a gamer, mainly a collector so I'm not too fussed about anything being legal.

I'll go with the following instead:

10 assault terminators (5 are about two thirds done)

20 assault breachers (the shields are in a box somewhere)

10 foot assault

1 Ironclad dreadnought

gallery_60109_5815_1464429.jpg

I, Arkaniss, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation 2017 and vow to complete

Primary:

1 Terminator Squad with Cyclone Missile Launcher and 2x Chainfists

1 Chaplain with Inferno Pistol and Jump Pack

1 Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack

Secondary:

1 Terminator Squad with Lightning Claws

1 Terminator Squad with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields

on or before November 30th, 2017. Success will bring honour and glory to the Blood Angels, while failure shall consign me to the ranks of the Death Company.

med_gallery_27469_12034_1018695.jpg

Spent the weekend building my primary vow :biggrin.: I aim to field these in a game later this month so I better get painting!

Indeed it is!

I think you're right there. I'm not much of a gamer, mainly a collector so I'm not too fussed about anything being legal.

I'll go with the following instead:

10 assault terminators (5 are about two thirds done)

20 assault breachers (the shields are in a box somewhere)

10 foot assault

1 Ironclad dreadnought

gallery_60109_5815_1464429.jpg

Just need to make the vow as per the OP :p

(hey, it's a B&C thing!!)