Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EdT's Thread of Stuff- Now with the sound of Thunder...

Admech mechanicus tech-priest inq28 inquisition Sons of Horus thunder warriors unification

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Mr Yellow

Mr Yellow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 763 posts

Those thunder warriors are looking awesome!

EdT

EdT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts

So... a quick update from me as I appreciate this thread has been a little quiet lately.

A lot has been happening behind the scenes, at least. As I mentioned previously, I've been doing some thinking about how to link the Unification Wars stuff together, and have come up with the idea of doing a series of mini-vignettes linked by an overarching narrative. This lets me have some terrain fun as well!

Here's a quick preview of the first vignette (still WIP), in which an old man recieves a visitor. Who lives in a house like this?

wip_vignette__junk_shack_by_edthomasten-

More soon...

• DuskRaider, hushrong and Forward Assist like this

gallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,798 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Is that supposed to be a section of a defensive trench? Or is that hut above ground?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

hushrong

hushrong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,483 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Man, the hut makes me think King Arthur and Sir Bedevere are going to show up looking for answers while on their quest for the Holy Grail.

In all seriousness that is a sweet vignette you've craft. It definitely has this sweet Mad Max feel to it.

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this

Black Legion: The Fire Rises

Dornian Heresy: Iron Hands Raiders

Alpha Legion: The Heads of the Hydra Strike

Emperor's Children: Cult of Golden Tears

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Admech, mechanicus, tech-priest, inq28, inquisition, Sons of Horus, thunder warriors, unification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users