Word Bearers emerge from the eye - Warlord Incoming....

That is a fantastic Daemon Prince, excellent conversion of the Mortarion model! I definitely love the Cultist with his arms outstretched, as he either is praising his Dark Master or perhaps pleading for his own life. Maybe both?

That is a fantastic Daemon Prince, excellent conversion of the Mortarion model! I definitely love the Cultist with his arms outstretched, as he either is praising his Dark Master or perhaps pleading for his own life. Maybe both?

Oh thank you! And You definitely nailed it. I wanted the cultist to look like he’s afraid for his life but trying to hold it together. He’s leaning and taking a step backwards but his arms are up in praise.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the warlord for my army now. A terminator lord. Here's the body so far. Lots of things left to do. I'll reveal the head once it's finished.

oo8rt3T.jpg

vaUHPJp.jpg

He's massive, as is appropriate.

Here are my other HQ's while I'm at it!

4cF6p8h.jpg

VO46C6Y.jpg

7EPPUGS.jpg

Edited by +Chaplain Matthias+

Maaaaan that is so badass! Desire to steal your idea and use Perturabo as a base for a terminator lord is strong! :tongue.:

Thanks! Go for it! He makes an awesome base. Especially if you’re running true scale marines. He’s still intimidatingly large. Here’s a scale reference next to an aggressor captain. 

H980zK9.jpg

Edited by +Chaplain Matthias+

Swole with the power of chaos! I think he might be "too big" compared to my regular CSM/terminators. More of an Abaddon-scale mini. Also the captain looks great, too.

Perturabo is slightly bigger than Abaddon. But that's fine, seeing as how Abaddon is supposed to be mahoosive. So this Lord could be on the same level of Abaddon and is just outrageously massive for a Space Marine.

• 4 weeks later...