=][= HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =][=

Ok so I wasn't able to post earlier as I had planned so here it is short and sweet.

Today the B&C turns 19 years old!!

Thanks to you, the Frater, this place has become and continues to be one of the best places to discuss Space Marines and (more recently) 40k.

Next year we turn 20....it is gonna be big!

03d8bf92b7682b828f171816b28e1631.jpg

Wow, 19 years, in Australia that makes B&C old enough to drink, vote and die in a war. I’ve been with the forum for about 11 years now and since then I’ve seen it grow and develop into something pretty awesome, where other places on the net have been slowly dying like Heresy Online and Warseer, or have degenerated into something not worth visiting like BoLS. Congrats all, and thank you to Argos and his administrative and moderrating teams. Here’s to another nineteen.

It's odd to think about. I got into 40k a little over 20 years ago. In that time, I've seen GW's website go from a few static pages to a social-media linked webstore. I've watched websites like B&C and ImpLit go from rudimentary forums of mostly text to sprawling, feature filled information hubs.

It's also weird to imagine that many members of this board were born after it was created... :huh.:

Archived