Jolemai

I'm going to make up for my failed vow a few years ago...and add some.  I am going to finish my fire raptor, two squads of intercessors and a squad of hellblasters!

More than happy for you to volunteer for the Death Company :)

The Lost section is here and within it you'll find the link to previous events where you'll find your legacy vow. Note that this vow would need to be completed in its entirety before you pledge something else.

For example, last year was the first to use the volunteer method and I opted to finally complete an outstanding legacy vow (Land Speeder and Whirlwind from ETL 1  no less!). Once done, I was able to pledge for The Golden Host (TDA Captain) - basically mixing and matching breaks the theme we have in place and it's a pain on the admin :)

No matter the millennium, we're all the sons of Sanguinius.

I'm looking forward to finishing some Blood Angels models again. Been focusing on Knights since that codex came out. I need to paint red again. I have some Intercessors, Sanguinary Guard, and Assault Squad that I want to get painted. 

Go for it :tu:

Just make sure you have something for our historic ETL defense next year!!! Please :blush.:

Thanks for the clarification Jolemai, that was why I highlighted it (I had a comprehension failure due to the mention of exceptions).

Now with my understanding clear, I will see what remaining Blood Angels (and/or Successors) I have which I can correctly and justifiably vow :tu:

I'm around half way through a tactical squad that I was close to vowing for the ETL. Thankfully I didn't vow it as work took over for a while, putting a hold on it. Thing is, the same could happen again as I'm away for the next couple of weeks, so they are on hold again!

I'm around half way through a tactical squad that I was close to vowing for the ETL. Thankfully I didn't vow it as work took over for a while, putting a hold on it. Thing is, the same could happen again as I'm away for the next couple of weeks, so they are on hold again!

This is a casual event, so no stress brother :)

Well, they sound eligible for the event so it's up to you. You'll get a reward either way, but to grab the "completion" one then you need to finish them by the end of November this year. Be good to have you onboard though! :)

Thanks for the clarification Jolemai, that was why I highlighted it (I had a comprehension failure due to the mention of exceptions).

Now with my understanding clear, I will see what remaining Blood Angels (and/or Successors) I have which I can correctly and justifiably vow :thumbsup:

Aye, looking forward to seeing what you vow :tu:

Archived